Rugby relief

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
Sean
Active

Rugby relief

Post by Sean »

This is a favourite story of mine, posted by (I'm pretty sure) Wombat on the previous site. I often make that same journey to Twickenham, partly for the rugby, and partly for the numerous occasions like this that you see!!

====================================

Rugby relief

John had enjoyed a great afternoon at the England Rugby stadium in Twickenham with his best mates David & Simon, watching the England V France match.

England had won the match by several points, so in addition to several pints of lager being consumed before and during the match the 3 friends had stayed behind in the bar and enjoyed 3 more before walking back to Twickenham train station.

All 3 had taken the precaution of using the Gents before leaving the stadium knowing that the walk to the station would take about 20 minutes with few opportunities to use the toilet again before they reached their destinations.

The rugby match had been completely sold out, so unsurprisingly the train station was completely packed when they arrived. They all forced their way onto the first Waterloo bound train that arrived, which was completely full including people standing in all the aisle space. David & Simon were only travelling as far as Richmond, when they arrived at their station they said good bye and tentatively arranaged to meet up the following weekend. John was staying on the train to Waterloo where he would need to get on the underground back to his home in North London.

John is 32, 6ft tall with short dark brown hair. He was wearing beige caterpillar boots, levi jeans, his favourite england rugby shirt, and an old leather jacket.

The atmosphere on the train was really raucous with people talking about how brilliantly England had done, and with freindly banter being exchanged between oposing fans.

John was starting to feel quite tense. He had needed to piss again almost as soon as he had left the ground. This had becoming increasingly urgent as he had boarded the train. He had not mentioned this to his 2 mates however as he was always being ribbed for having a peanut sized bladder when he was drinking. Now that they had gone he fully realised that he was absolutely busting for a piss and as far as he could recall the jourenly back to Waterloo was going to be at least another twenty minutes. He was really starting to question whether he would be able to hold out?

John had no idea whether there was likely to be a toilet on the train or not, however he was half way down a carriage and the chances of getting to the lobby at the end were not that great.

The train continued for about another 10 minutes, by this time John was in absolute agony. he was having to stoop forwards, with one leg tightly crossed across the other, he was red faced, with his hand tightly jammed into his pocket.

As the train was aproaching Clapham Junction, it slowly came came to a stop. John was now really starting to panic, he knew that they journey from here to Waterloo was at least another 10 minutes. he could not remember ever feeling this desperate in his life before! He badly wanted to openly clutch his c*ck through the front of his jeans but his natural shyness prevented this. Instead he discreetly loosened his belt and undid the top button of his 501's, momentarily reducing the pressure on his painfully distended bladder.

After about 5 minutes ( to John this had felt like 5 hours!) the driver announced that they train would be leving again in about 5 minutes. John new that there was now no way he would be able to hold on for another 15 minutes, he had to find a toilet and quickly otherwise there was a real possibility that he would wet his jeans.

John forced his was to the end of the carriage, apologising to everyone as he pushed past them- this was no mean feat as just walking was agony for him. He finally made it to the Toilet only to see the engaged sign illuminated, on seeing this he felt the first squirt of hot piss hit his underwear!

Using all of his strenth over his sphincter he managed to regain control of his bladder. At this point the train had started to move again and was now pulling into Clapham Junction station. John Knew that he was now only seconds away from pissing his pants and could not wait for the toilet to become empty.

He jumped out onto the platform and hobbled down the stairs into the main concourse. To his amazing luck the toilets were only yards away. unfortunately there was already a queue of about 10 people waiting to go in!
John joined the queue, and was now clutching himself quite openly, he was begging the people in front to let him push in as he was on the verge of pissing his pants, people either ignored him or simply replied that they were also desperate.

Eventually John reached the barrier, only to find that he had to pay 30p to enter. He fractcally let go of himself to try to find the correct change. He was now jumping on the spot- as he reached into his pocket his hand was his by another much longer spurt of piss. Just as he thought that his battle was finally lost, he heard somebody say: "let me pay for you to get in or you are not going to make it!" as he heard the clink of coins going into the turnstile! he frantically thanked the unknown good samaritan and headed into the toilets.

Inside every urinal was occupied with people also waiting for the cubicles.

he knew that he could not wait another second, so frantically undid his belt and jeans rushed towards the sink. his poor distended bladder could take no more and the flood gates opened just before he removed his now fully pissing c*ck from his underwear.

the relief was indescribable as he stood at the sink emptying his bladder, he did not care what people thought, all he knew was that he had come the closest to wetting himself since he had been an adult.

when eventyally the last drops and emptied from his bladder, he went into a now empty cubicle to inspect the damage. His jeans had a sizeable wet patch and his grey boxer briefs were completely soaked. he was so elated that he had'nt completely wet himself that he decided to abandon these in the cubicle and travel the rest of the journey home commando!

=======================================

I hope Wombat doesn't mind me reposting this great story!!
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Rugby relief

Post by Brian »

Yes, the author is wombat42 .

Here, for what it's worth, is the link to the story on the old site. http://ladsp.forumup.co.uk/about1208-ladsp.html There's some old discussion of it there. But obviously we can best talk about it here now since the old site is defunct and might go down again at any time.

Thanks for re-posting. It is indeed a classic.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

Thank you for reposting. I like this story as well.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Absolutely love this one!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Hey
Just found this site again- glad my story has been found again :)
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Glad my old story is still alive :)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I'm glad that this story was found and reposted, as it's one of the best desperation-on-the-train ones! It's so very plausible, because young men DO celebrate a win with pints, and even though they may empty their bladders before leaving the pub, their kidneys continue to work for some time afterwards. And train stations tend to lack adequate toilets. There is a limit as to how much and how long a man can hold it in.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Wombat48 wrote:Hey
Just found this site again- glad my story has been found again :)
I would love to see again your story of the lad coming back from work in his dad's van when they got stuck in traffic after having a few pints. I remember what happened when he finally got to a service station toilet ... and found a queue!

That was a wonderful story.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Thanks Lee- unfortunately I didn't keep the original :(
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Was that the story "Jack's Motorway Embarrassment"? It was indeed a great story, and like Lee I remember it well too.

It's still on the old site (but we don't know how long that will stay up)!
Here's the link while it lasts:
http://ladsp.forumup.co.uk/about1641-ladsp.html

You could post the text of that story here in "Open Stories" from your own account, Wombat, if you want. You're a very good writer, and lots of people here would really appreciate it.