What is your decision when you need to pee at a pub?

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

What is your decision when you need to pee at a pub?

Post by greatwater »

http://www.philome.la/franzaliquo/peein ... night/play

This is not so fun, but there are multiple endings for you to choose.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Fred
Site Staff

Re: What is your decision when you need to pee at a pub?

Post by Fred »

Certainly we have seen people making both choices, and some in between. Some getting up to pee after every beer and some waiting until they are on the verge of disgracing themselves before making the dash. I tend a bit toward the latter, but not to an extreme. I think women may tend toward the former, whereas men (young ones anyway) may be more confident in their holding - and may also rather like the sensations from a full bladder. :shock:
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I tend to go sooner rather than later. But a lot depends on circumstances. Such as: am I poorly positioned at a table so that other people will have to get up and let me out? In that case I might wait until I'm pretty desperate.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Girl here. Holding it then going is a disaster as then have to pee every second. I'm not worried about that but it does make for interesting car rides
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

To clarify my post above, back in my college days when I was in bars more often, I was somewhat inclined to wait until I really had to pee before I went. After all, the men's room was right there, and there's no sense in making unnecessary trips. The trickier decision is when one is leaving. Of course NONE of us would EVER drive after a few beers :roll: , so we're talking about a designated driver taking you home ;) . Is nipping into the loo a necessary trip, or are you all set for a 20 minute ride home? Even back then I'd probably pee, and nowadays I definitely would!
spreadingwarmth
Active

Post by spreadingwarmth »

I wish the game teased out the desperation longer, added some leaking too. Ah well it was cute.

I don't really go to the pub anymore, not like that anyway. When I did I usually held it a while because the fullness felt good and turned me on a little.

Sometimes I would time it so I didn't pee before leaving and I would walk home feeling desperate. Sometimes, if I was wearing a longer coat I would allow myself a squirt or two. Maybe longer if it was a quiet and dark night.

And when I got home I'd of course release the rest into my jeans, gushing fast and hot down my legs.

I miss those days
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

@spreadingwarmth That's pretty daring, what you say you used to do. I'd never, ever, dare risk getting so desperate that I might leak in public like that. Whether I had a long overcoat on or not, I just wouldn't dare! Unless, of course, it just happened that way and I couldn't help it.
danjacob
Active

Post by danjacob »

My result is peeing myself.
Yes, that could be true with my hate to pee in public.
telegram: danjacob122 | twitter: danjacob122
spreadingwarmth
Active

Post by spreadingwarmth »

Brian wrote: 15 Jun 2017, 22:41 @spreadingwarmth That's pretty daring, what you say you used to do. I'd never, ever, dare risk getting so desperate that I might leak in public like that. Whether I had a long overcoat on or not, I just wouldn't dare! Unless, of course, it just happened that way and I couldn't help it.
:)

I suppose it was. Not as brace as some public videos you see (male or female) but maybe in my own little way. It wasn't all that risky though as I lived alone and the coat covered the damage.

When I was much younger I went to a pub and purposely filled up. I got off the bus home early and walked the rest of the way so I could pee myself. It was late and I had black pants so was pretty safe. Actually only thing I almost got caught doing was playing with myself,in an alley, as someone walking their dog came by. :)
Aquarius
Involved

Post by Aquarius »

For me, it depends on where I am. When I'm a bit further from home, which means that I am driving, or one of my friends is driving me, I'll always pay a visits to the toilets before heading home. Had to drive home with a mate once having to squeeze myself next to him, and I felt pretty embarassed about it, so I watch out for that now.
When I'm in my regular pub, however, the situation is different. It's a 4 minute walk from where I live, so I used to wait it out until I got home often. (I say used to because I don't do pubs that often anymore. As I get older, I need a quiet night before the TV a bit more often ;) )
This was partly do to the the fact that it was a pretty succesful pub with few toilets, so you'd always have to stand in line. I figured that waiting in line was the same as waiting while walking home anyways. Only when I was getting so desperate it started to show openly, and I was not planning on going home yet, I would go there.
It has happened that I miscalculated the fulness of my bladder and had to walk home quite rapidly to make it. Even had a few times that I had to stop on the stairs of my appartment to cross my legs or I would pee my pants and all over those stairs. Luckily, I ave always made it home dry. Or at least just about dry ;)