What is your decision when you need to pee at a pub?

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
fullbguy
Active

Re: What is your decision when you need to pee at a pub?

Post by fullbguy »

I usually wait until I have to go pretty bad when I'm out with pals because I feel like once I "break the seal" I end up going every 20 minutes.

My old favorite nightclub always had a ridiculously small bathroom - maybe 3 or 4 urinals and the place had a capacity of over 1000 guys, so my friends and I would often go out and around the corner to a grassy area down a side street.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

fullbguy wrote: 13 Sep 2017, 06:17 I usually wait until I have to go pretty bad when I'm out with pals because I feel like once I "break the seal" I end up going every 20 minutes.

My old favorite nightclub always had a ridiculously small bathroom - maybe 3 or 4 urinals and the place had a capacity of over 1000 guys, so my friends and I would often go out and around the corner to a grassy area down a side street.
Well, that would have been my favourite nightclub too if I'd lived in the area. There must have been some interesting things to see there!
Dontpissitaway
Involved

Post by Dontpissitaway »

It varies for me, I don't get out much these days but there have been times where I need to pee desperately every half hour. I don't know if it's bad luck or what but none of my friends seem to have this issue so I'm usually the only one who has to get up to pee all the time. No one ever mentions it but I'm self conscious of it. To try and minimise my number of visits I try and hold it as long as I can until I can feel things getting risky (and on the odd occasion, I've left it late enough to start leaking in my pants!). Other times I will maybe see if I can pee in an alleyway or somewhere (depends on the venue) whilst having a smoke, that way I can empty my bladder without anyone accurately keeping track of how many times I've needed to go. It's all silly really, I'm sure most people don't even think about it, but when pee is your kink, you can't help think about all these things imo.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Dontpissitaway wrote: 10 Aug 2018, 22:12 It varies for me, I don't get out much these days but there have been times where I need to pee desperately every half hour. I don't know if it's bad luck or what but none of my friends seem to have this issue so I'm usually the only one who has to get up to pee all the time. No one ever mentions it but I'm self conscious of it. To try and minimise my number of visits I try and hold it as long as I can until I can feel things getting risky (and on the odd occasion, I've left it late enough to start leaking in my pants!). Other times I will maybe see if I can pee in an alleyway or somewhere (depends on the venue) whilst having a smoke, that way I can empty my bladder without anyone accurately keeping track of how many times I've needed to go. It's all silly really, I'm sure most people don't even think about it, but when pee is your kink, you can't help think about all these things imo.
I identify with that. Yes, everyone has to pee, and going for a pee is as normal as grabbing something to eat, but I too feel self conscious about it if I have to excuse myself among other people to go for a pee. When I was a younger man I certainly did what you do too, either holding on too long or making some alternative excuse to slip off and not letting people see where I'm really going!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Am exactly the same
I become very self conscious about the idea anyone might know I am really desperate eh b of course I constantly look for this in others
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Wombat48 wrote: 11 Aug 2018, 10:11 Am exactly the same
I become very self conscious about the idea anyone might know I am really desperate eh b of course I constantly look for this in others
The same for me. I'm self-conscious about leaving the group to pee, and I also notice if someone else is finding some excuse to slip away unnoticed to pee. Nowadays I can blame it on old age, but years ago I would at least hold on so I wouldn't be the first.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Considering that the men's rooms in some pubs and bars may be less than clean and that some still have trough urinals or are otherwise lacking in privacy, I imagine that "hold it until I get home" may be fairly common. This might contribute to the number of emergency pees that occur in alleys near the bar.
evergreen
Well Known Member

Post by evergreen »

My policy has related most closely to that of spreadingwarmth. By the end of my teens when about to leave my parents home and move into my first flat I was often having to conceal pee stained Jockeys from Mum and hoping my jeans were not too obviously pee smelly. I became better and better at hanging on. Being desperate was a real turn on for me and once I had my own place leaks no longer mattered. Dark jeans were an essential for pub leaks. I loved lasting out until closing time and then as soon as I had parted from my last friend just letting it go and ending the evening with a wild hot gushing soaking. A couple of times I embarrassed myself in front of one of my friends but he found it funny and thankfully never told the rest. Long coats were a big help in winter!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

evergreen wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 06:30 My policy has related most closely to that of spreadingwarmth. By the end of my teens when about to leave my parents home and move into my first flat I was often having to conceal pee stained Jockeys from Mum and hoping my jeans were not too obviously pee smelly. I became better and better at hanging on. Being desperate was a real turn on for me and once I had my own place leaks no longer mattered. Dark jeans were an essential for pub leaks. I loved lasting out until closing time and then as soon as I had parted from my last friend just letting it go and ending the evening with a wild hot gushing soaking. A couple of times I embarrassed myself in front of one of my friends but he found it funny and thankfully never told the rest. Long coats were a big help in winter!
I'd love to know more details about the couple of times it went wrong in front of one of your friends. For example, did you say what had happened, or did he just notice without being told? :shock:
evergreen
Well Known Member

Post by evergreen »

Hello Brian.

I was aware that Mike and I were potentially good friends and were attracted to one another. We both realised and our eyes would quite often meet over the table and one night I engineered we sit alongside one another. We consumed a good few pints that night and I was desperate. I had no desire to piss myself in a fairly large group and I know Mike became aware of my need. He smiled and seemed to find it amusing. He and I were sat with our backs to the wall on a long cushioned bench seat with several people either side and opposite us. My first leak happened - leak, squirt call it what you will but it was not intentional and I fought to stop it. I did but not without a feeling of wet warmth around my crotch and my bottom. What Mike noticed was the darkening of the cords around my fly. He never said a thing. Slowly the other guys drifted off but not before I was a lot wetter and my wet fly was a load darker. We wandered off home and outside the pub he told me he wasn't going to tell anyone and I thanked him.

Our attraction grew - discreet hands on thigh and sitting closer and closer and one evening I felt his jeans were damp. After that we enjoyed our relationship for a couple of years before he emigrated. I reckon my loosing control of my intentional desperation was what really made things happen between us.

At that age, with that group of good mates I used to really get turned on by holding and then enjoy the loss of control walking home.