Longest Piss

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
Fred
Site Staff

Longest Piss

Post by Fred »

It's interesting to see what some guys perceive as a "long piss". Names of posters edited out:

https://247sports.com/college/maryland/ ... 93/?page=1

Made the mistake of not going before I left work and got stuck in traffic. I got home and took a 35 second piss (yes, I counted). Can anybody match that?

Always take the longest pisses when im drunk.

probably, I apparently have an insane bladder, according to someone with bladder issues. I've driven from syr to dc without stopping, while drinking soda the whole time a number of times. Nevermind drinking all day/night trying to not break the seal.

I used to try to see how long I could go. I would regularly go for over 60 seconds. Trying to control the velocity of the stream has also helped me in other ways.

I've gone 45 seconds easily. Long distance driving gives you good bladder control.

I've definitely gone 45 seconds plus. sometimes you just gotta go

My bladder is the size of a golf ball.

lol at 35 seconds. I have no clue what my longest is, but years ago, I would time it, and I could get close to a minute even then. Plus, when you seriously have to squeege, it makes the pee flow more slowly than usual. I have a huge bladder though, and view stopping on road trips as a sign of weakness.

Lol @ you pussies

64 seconds is my record. I was stuck on the green line after like 7283288972348 beers. I pissed in the parking lot at the college park station. I kept count because this is a very important personal record.

Lol I actually thought about a similar thread the other day. It bothers me how some ppl over exaggerate their piss times.

30+ seconds is a long piss. When ppl start talkin minutes they have no concept of time and probably think they r goin pound town on girls for half n hour when its been 3 minutes.

This is exactly what I was thinking. No way are those people counting real seconds, probably just quickly counting as they go.

My record is 27 seconds and I thought that was incredible.

From the top of a 12 story building, so, about 120 feet. (well, you didn't specify time vs distance).

I used a stopwatch back in my youth to time it. I don't remember my record, but 30 seconds is weaksauce.

Some people just have bigger bladders than others.
Women should not be contributing in this thread, btw. While stereotypes may not reflect every single person, there's a reason they exist.

I just did a slow count of my last one and it was 32 seconds and I felt it was slightly on the high side but no more than one standard deviation.

I timed my last one with an actual watch, not a one-mississippi count. Started when the stream hit the water, stopped when the stream was reduced to a slow trickle. Didn't include time for the stream to entirely stop or for jiggling. I certainly needed to pee after 2 cups of coffee, but I'd probably rate it in about the 75th-80th percentile. Certainly didn't compare to a road trip piss.

44 seconds.
I think some people on the thread just have really small bladders.

I just timed myself with a stop watch, on a scale of one to pee my pants I was at about a 3. I didn't even really have to go but I was curious, I started when the pee hit the water and stopped after the stream was no longer continuous.

23.40 seconds, 30 is almost laughable.

Weird, mine was 23 seconds too. Probably about a 2-3, just did it because I was near the water fountain so figured I'd get at it while over there

If I don't tap a kidney before flying and really should have (I hate to piss on a plane), the leak at landing from holding it it so long can last well over a minute.

Had to be either a Caps game or concert I'm sure. I definitely hit the sink at the Cap Centre more than once when the line wasn't moving fast enough.

My problem is always chosing the line with the guys who have to piss worse than me in front of me and waiting until I pop.

Oh man when I was playing baseball I had to piss the entire game. Because I had pitched the game before I could only sit and wait. When we finally made it to the locker room I am not kidding when I say it went on for at least 2 minutes.

Now it's maybe 20-25 seconds.

Our field backed up against a wooded area that was part uninhabited and on the other side backed up to the rich houses that were far enough apart that if you went a few feet in you were good to go, so between innings or something we'd run back there and take care of it. Didn't happen frequently during games but during practices? Oh man...it was awesome. Not as awesome as shaking trees during the cicada swarms and going to town on them with baseball bats, but still great in retrospect.

Intermission pisses at hockey games are always epic. 5 minute mark in the period usually gets tough. It is a great feeling to be able to identify that there isn't going to be any action in the last 10 seconds and get a running start on the competition.

Sometimes when I am really high I go for about 6 minutes.

The first piss you take after you start to get hammered is the long one, after the ice is broken, it's like every ten minutes.

This
I can go forever before breaking the seal, but once it is broken I have to go more often than a 9 month pregnant woman. Never actually timed myself though, might have to break out the stopwatch one night.

Don't even want to mention the bathrooms at Cole. You had to leave with 5 minutes left in the half to make it through there if you really had to go. The heat didn't help any.

took the ferry from lewes to cape may to go to atlantic city to gamble. pounded beers the entire ferry ride and on the drive up to AC. by the time we got to caesars I literally had to run 200 yards to keep from pissing my pants. piss felt so damn goooooooood. well over a 2 minute piss. then I won $3K playing blackjack back when that was a lot of money, took the ferry back to Dewey and bagged a semi-random. ahhh, life was good in the 90s .....

I'm diabetic so I piss for a solid 45 seconds every morning. Before I quit drinking I would piss for forever in the morning. Like upwards of 90 seconds.