Marshaller

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Marshaller

Post by googlism2008 »

Snippet:

Another instance was that this was during a major army event which lasted till night. There were marshallers who were NSFs too and I notice one of the boys who was unable to stand still with he tighs so closely pressing his groin area, he was alone at that time, I asked if he was alright he just said yes and continue to ask him for directions inside the camp, I could tell from his face that he was desperately needing to pee but he can't go to the toilet as there was no one there to juggle his duty for him. About 30 minutes later, I was out to the usher area again, there he was standing, as I handed a bottle of water to him, I realised that his pants were wet at the groin area. I stopped my car and asked him if he had peed his pants, he was abashed and whispered to me that his pee already start dripping out when I enter the camp as he drank too much water. I told him to take care and don't think too much about it. He nodded as I head off.

Taken from the following article. Warning: The remainder of the article is mainly about shit.

https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/artic ... heir-pants