Testing Portable Urinals

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
Fred
Site Staff

Testing Portable Urinals

Post by Fred »

Brian
Site Staff
Re: Testing Portable Urinals

Post by Brian »

They're cute alright. ;)

But I'm glad that "real men" don't think they need devices like those. They spoil the fun, don't they?
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

To be fair it's an interesting YT feed, and they had to do it. However, a friend told me a while back that the best thing of stopping at actual services was teh ability to wash your hands afterwards.

Although, to be fair, I tend to work with a lot of muck and messy things over time so end up only washing my hands before eating and preparing food or after using the toilet.

If I can I will try and wash my hands in the meantime when circumstances allow but I find it unhelpful when most places don't even have hot water to wash your hands with.

I know The Factories Act should cover it but as I'm an outside worker even though delivering I manage to get excluded.

If I'm just having a pee I prefer to be standing though. I'm not sure the golf handle will be large enough but the grey container would be ok until you came to clear it out as you'd need fresh water to rinse it out as well as some detergent to stop the build up of bacteria and other harmful things.

What is wrong on a road trip in a rural area of just getting out and stretching your legs in the brush? I know the reason they say is for stuck in traffic but it just shows how we have become to be rushing everywhere and skipping proper rest breaks...

Perhaps I should just go back to the stories instead ;)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Portable urinals may be more useful for those who have continence issues, not constant enough to go the adult diaper route, but just occasionally surprised with an urgent need that can't be delayed until a toilet or private spot is found.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Made me laugh esp the one for using in the car and they go hide behind a curtain. Pee shy?
iSee
Arrived

Post by iSee »

I love the moments when the guy on the left mentions how badly he has to go pee. In the video it happens at
2:45 and
5:20