Ichannel

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Ichannel

Post by Lee »

What happened to WetAccident?
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

to be sure they are desperate they need to be shirtless so you can see their distended bladder bulging way out and the shape of the top of the bladder at the top of the bladder bulge. and their abs sucking in with each contraction of their swollen bladder. my abs pull in when tensing up with my bladder contractions.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

I just think the guy that was running it wasn't getting enough business so he hasn't do any recently.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fred wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 17:56
Dazza88 wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 12:07 I just never find the desperation acting particularly realistic, it’s a bit ott sometimes. Though will likely get it.
The visual cues for desperation are usually subtle (until the last moment), and actors almost always overdo it.
This is true, but I think to appreciate the Ichannel videos best we need to keep in mind that they are edited to show the best bits. While filming there will undoubtedly be long periods when the subject is sitting there while his bladder fills up, and there will indeed not be much to see. So those long stretches are not included in the final cut. We need to fill those in in our imagination when watching, realise that the desperation we're seeing is quite genuine (the guys really do hang on until they can't hold it any longer), and appreciate that the subjects are not actually acting as such. That, for me, is the charm of the ichannel fims.

It's certainly true of the newest drinking game film to which Kissa refers. When Cutelad finally loses it you see an incredible amount of pee cascading onto the floor. He really does hold on as long as he possibly can.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

I think I will get that one when I get back home on leave 😁
pants
Active

Post by pants »

I'm a fan of these videos.
Personally, the school uniform ones don't do anything for me, but the car journey ones are brilliant in my opinion.
Can you imagine their panic in slow moving traffic, desperate to piss?

I've got one query....some of the lads seem to wear the same underwear - red or blue briefs. Normally, I'd have said they'd be boxers lads. I wonder if the guy who runs the channel insists on briefs?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes, the car journey ones are my favourites too. There seems to be one for each of many of the individual actors, with each guy stuck in the back seat with a bursting bladder being filmed while the driver refuses to stop, and those are the ones I've gone for most often personally. :D

Regarding the briefs: my best guess is that this type of underwear is a personal favourite of one or two of the most lucrative customers or sponsors of the films.
pants
Active

Post by pants »

Good point Brian!
Yes, the car ones are my favourite. They seem genuinely desperate.
Kissa
Active

Post by Kissa »

Dazza88 wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 12:07 I just never find the desperation acting particularly realistic, it’s a bit ott sometimes. Though will likely get it.
On the contrary, I find the desperation very realistic most of the time, especially Coxlad, Sportylad and Cutelad.
Kissa
Active

Post by Kissa »

Lee wrote: 14 Oct 2021, 13:21 What happened to WetAccident?
Since they got banned from Twitter I think it was the beginning of the end for them. They were my favourite after iChannel. This is what the owner of Wet Accident once said to the owner of iChannel:
"Your videos are the only ones I've ever found that have that genuine feel and good quality to them, so good!"