Ichannel

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Ichannel

Post by Dazza88 »

Hello folks

Anyone know what happened to ichannel? Not been new content for a while now.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Re: Ichannel

Post by bodgyuk »

Dazza88 wrote: 25 Jan 2019, 09:07

Anyone know what happened to ichannel?
I hadn't realised it had disappeared. Maybe it became caught up in the new crackdown on large conglomerations idea of 'socially acceptable content'.

There were some emails from him via the clipforsale site advertising yet another compilation of old material last week.

His previews are for the moment served from a cloud file sharing site.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Yea but he has not been producing much in the way of new content, was just wondering if he has stopped.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Dazza88 wrote: 27 Jan 2019, 15:25 Yea but he has not been producing much in the way of new content, was just wondering if he has stopped.
Looks like there's a new Awsomelad video, man.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

I think he is just rebranding old clips as something new to charge people twice :(
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Hmm, I'll have a look at a more suitable time (when I have a bit of privacy!). Even if it's just rebranding, I can't get enough of Awesome lad! ;-)
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

It would be great if a site was set up with vids of lads desperate in public. Then after showed them when they got home stripping off and....... etc
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I've only seen a few clips, since I refuse to participate in a pay site, but my impression was that they would be much better if they weren't overacted so much. I can carry "suspension of disbelief" just so far! I know I could direct one of these scenarios and make it much more convincing.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Fred wrote: 13 Apr 2019, 19:33 I've only seen a few clips, since I refuse to participate in a pay site, but my impression was that they would be much better if they weren't overacted so much. I can carry "suspension of disbelief" just so far! I know I could direct one of these scenarios and make it much more convincing.
On the contrary, I find it very believable. The constant verbalising of desperation is a bit much, I agree, but all the fidgeting, crotch-grabbing, etc., looks real to me. I would presume the actors are told, "Be yourself, don't be discreet, be as open as you like about your desperation." I wonder, though, if it's doing them any bodily harm getting so desperate so frequently.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Dazza88 wrote: 13 Apr 2019, 16:16 I think he is just rebranding old clips as something new to charge people twice :(
I only saw the preview,but it did look like new material to me -- Awesomelad looked older too. Hopefully it's not just rebranding.