KiK (Delete if inappropriate)

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
Dontpissitaway
Involved

KiK (Delete if inappropriate)

Post by Dontpissitaway »

So i visit this site quite frequently and i love some of the stories and conversations on here, but i feel like it would be nice to chat to likeminded people as well. I know we have a private messaging system here but i find it to be a tad cluncky so was wondering of we'd be allowed to share another means of communicating with each other? Maybe if anyone wants to chat privately wr can say so here and then individuals can private message each other their kik or whatever details? I don't know if this will be frowned upon, i hope not but i understand if it will be, and please delete this if it's not allowed. I just feel like id be more active here if there was an easier way to chat to everyone, that's all.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: KiK (Delete if inappropriate)

Post by Brian »

There is no problem at all with what you suggest. Using private messages here to share account names for other forms of communication (or, of course, simply old-fashioned Email addresses) is perfectly legitimate and much safer than posting such account details in a public thread like this one.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Dontpissitaway, omegle is also a good place to go to chat about this stuff. You can use custom "tags" to find people with similar interests. I go there quite often with tags such as "piss," "piss desperation", etc. "Ladspissing" would be a good tag for anyone here to use if they are interested.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

It is my understanding that the rules for this site have as their first and main priority the rules of the hosts that allow us to use their access to the Internet.

Then there are the rules that might be specific to this site. The number one rule that I see commented on and in a positive manner is the "goodwill" rule. Members are to be treated with upmost respect. This has been done in every post that I have read since becoming a member here.

I am glad to see the site managers stating that the private message system of contact is the best way to go for personal contacts. Email addresses on either the open forum or the Stronger Interests is not a good idea.

It might be a bit bulky but we can list several user names to send a message that we will not appear on the open or Stronger Interests forums.

I am not suggesting this as a formal rule, however, if I send at a pm to go to several members, I want to have previously sent them a pm and established that we are friends here. I don't plan to list several members who I have never contacted in the past and then send out a "Dear Every and All Ladspissing members" pm!

Thanks for the info on another site for additional information. I will check it out.
BottleBlaze
Involved

Post by BottleBlaze »

bearshel wrote: 25 Jan 2020, 03:54 Dontpissitaway, omegle is also a good place to go to chat about this stuff. You can use custom "tags" to find people with similar interests. I go there quite often with tags such as "piss," "piss desperation", etc. "Ladspissing" would be a good tag for anyone here to use if they are interested.
Whats usually happens with people on there? Male, female? And also video or just chat?
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

BottleBlaze wrote: 27 Jan 2020, 20:46
bearshel wrote: 25 Jan 2020, 03:54 Dontpissitaway, omegle is also a good place to go to chat about this stuff. You can use custom "tags" to find people with similar interests. I go there quite often with tags such as "piss," "piss desperation", etc. "Ladspissing" would be a good tag for anyone here to use if they are interested.
Whats usually happens with people on there? Male, female? And also video or just chat?
Most people will use the acronym "asl" to ask for your age, sex and location. That will give you an idea of who you're chatting to. There is a video option as well. And, if you've used a tag like the ones I suggested above, you will likely come across people who also have interests in urine, desperation, wetting, etc.
Yannn
Active

Post by Yannn »

To be honest I prefer to chat with someone in real time than a forum.
I really like this forum but sometimes I feel like it’s hard to really know people.
A discord server can be a good addition to the forum. It’s simple, clear, it works in computer and phone and you also are able to not download anything if you want to.
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

Would anyone else be interested in a discord server?
"I gotta get in there man!"
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

burstingguys wrote: 19 Feb 2020, 02:41 Would anyone else be interested in a discord server?
Yes I think it would be great :)
Yannn
Active

Post by Yannn »

Wombat48 wrote: 20 Feb 2020, 08:14
burstingguys wrote: 19 Feb 2020, 02:41 Would anyone else be interested in a discord server?
Yes I think it would be great :)
I can help if you need help :)