Should we hire writers?

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Should we hire writers?

Post by Lee »

greatwater wrote: 06 Feb 2020, 23:04 I have been writing sometimes, but I'm not quite sure how you like it. If you're not interested or want me to change my style of writings, feel free to comment. I read every comment you posted in my works. You can make some requests too. :)

I'm sorry if my style is too boring.
I love your writing style. I've been reading when I can but haven't commented to date due to difficulties with access. Don't change your style though... I could learn lots from the way you write!
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Re: Should we hire writers?

Post by greatwater »

Lee wrote: 07 Feb 2020, 09:07
greatwater wrote: 06 Feb 2020, 23:04 I have been writing sometimes, but I'm not quite sure how you like it. If you're not interested or want me to change my style of writings, feel free to comment. I read every comment you posted in my works. You can make some requests too. :)

I'm sorry if my style is too boring.
I love your writing style. I've been reading when I can but haven't commented to date due to difficulties with access. Don't change your style though... I could learn lots from the way you write!
I do love your writings, Lee. You description about men's predicament is so good, so vivid. Thank you for reading my works.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"