Should we hire writers?

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
Oligaitur
Arrived

Should we hire writers?

Post by Oligaitur »

I suspect the site has many more readers than writers. I’m as guilty as anyone for not contributing since I joined. Everyone is too busy to write good stories.

If we want more stories, should we think about a way to pay authors for their time and effort?
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Should we hire writers?

Post by Brian »

I don't want to name names because I may forget people, but there are some people here who have written stories in recent months, one or two prolifically. We know who they are. In case recent output isn't sufficient, there are hundreds of stories already here by a lot of talented authors. Just thought I'd mention that so we know where we're starting from. ;)
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Hello all! I might be ready to return soon, maybe with a story or two!!

(PS, I wasn’t suggesting that I fit the criteria, :lol: just that I might be able to contribute more freely again in the near future)
Oligaitur
Arrived

Post by Oligaitur »

I should have started by saying I appreciate everyone’s contributions. I hadn’t seen all of the recent stuff. I am just thinking about ways to build up content.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Lee wrote: 29 Jan 2020, 23:06 Hello all! I might be ready to return soon, maybe with a story or two!!

(PS, I wasn’t suggesting that I fit the criteria, :lol: just that I might be able to contribute more freely again in the near future)
Great to see you here again Lee. And that's such great news you're telling us. Really looking forward to reading more stories from you.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Lol I will write if some fit guys send me vids of them desperate and what they want in it 😁
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Lee wrote: 29 Jan 2020, 23:06 Hello all! I might be ready to return soon, maybe with a story or two!!

Welcome back Lee!
I also must get writing again...
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Oligaitur wrote: 30 Jan 2020, 03:06 I should have started by saying I appreciate everyone’s contributions. I hadn’t seen all of the recent stuff. I am just thinking about ways to build up content.
Do you have access to the deeper parts of the site? I ask, because I see you've only made under 10 posts and we have a plan in place before we let newbies get in too deep ;)

But once you do get there, there are almost a decades worth of stories from all manner of contributors, a few are still here. A few have moved on...

A few are still propping up the bar ;)
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

I think one of the problems that some of us face when it comes to writing is time - or rather the lack of it. I don't write as much as I should and not a lot of it is about male wetting and desperation. Unfortunately life tends to get in the way.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

I have been writing sometimes, but I'm not quite sure how you like it. If you're not interested or want me to change my style of writings, feel free to comment. I read every comment you posted in my works. You can make some requests too. :)

I'm sorry if my style is too boring.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"