Very Quiet Here

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
Fred
Site Staff

Very Quiet Here

Post by Fred »

Are we all practicing social distancing here? You can't catch anything here! Very quiet.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Very Quiet Here

Post by Lee »

Nobody outside...nothing to see!
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

We'll have to call on our memory for a while! Old stories are still good lol
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I hope everyone's okay. We're all living through the worst crisis that many of us can remember. Stay safe everyone, please.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

All good , am still working and even harder than ever, because of the type of work I do- hoped the board might pick up a bit based on people having less to do?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

With so many of us at home 24/7, perhaps a few will be thinking about or doing something that's reportable here. I suspect that after weeks and weeks of quarantine, there will be a big spike in births nine months from now as well as an increase in divorces.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Sorry folks, I am one of the worst for posting here.
That being said, I did see a young fella, probably early 20s arrive in Morrison’s pinching himself through his jeans, made his way to the baby change/ bathroom place but someone was in already, once standing there he would not let go of himself. Sadly he did make it though.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Dazza88 wrote: 31 Mar 2020, 19:53 Sorry folks, I am one of the worst for posting here.
That being said, I did see a young fella, probably early 20s arrive in Morrison’s pinching himself through his jeans, made his way to the baby change/ bathroom place but someone was in already, once standing there he would not let go of himself. Sadly he did make it though.
Tell us a bit more!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Dazza88 wrote: 31 Mar 2020, 19:53 Sorry folks, I am one of the worst for posting here.
Yeah more info please!!!!!
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Yeah, it is pretty quiet here. The only options i've seen are supermarkets that have spaced queues to get in. One group in, one out. so keeping them waiting outside. And I've seen a few university age males squirming outside in the queue waiting to get in, and then as soon as they're inside litterally sprint to the gents.

How many people go shopping and part way there think 'i need a piss, i'll go there' and get there and find the half hour queue outside?

There are other things I remember in the past too, where I was going to write but haven't got around to it. We shall see how that goes.