Guy insupermarket toilets who couldn't let go

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
graemem
Arrived
Guy insupermarket toilets who couldn't let go

Post by graemem »

Hi everyone,

I'm going to try to write the different observations and experiences here.

One of the first ones was going back a long time - early 1990's and I had just moved to Melbourne suburb of Box Hill and was about to get groceries but need to pee first. I went into the toilets and shortly another guy who have been a little older than me, early 20's, came to the urinal. He undid the top button of his pants so they opened up fully when he unzipped. He took his penis out of his black briefs and his cock was fully hard, pointing straight out.

I'd never seen anything like it before - I'd only ever seen one other guy with an erection before, and I only saw it by chance. The guy must have caught me looking and he said "I'm absolutely busting for a piss but I've gone hard and I can't go"

I was about to say something but someone else came into the toilets so he quickly put his hard cock away and went into a cubicle. I wish I had stayed to see what happened - whether he was able to eventually have a piss he said he badly needed! If by any chance he reads this or there's anyone else in Melbourne who would like to try "helping each other to pee while hard" or just to pee together, I'd like to hear from you
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Guy insupermarket toilets who couldn't let go

Post by Fred »

Some men can't pee when fully hard, and some men get hard when their bladders are very full. This fellow was was in both categories! An alternate possibility is that he was hoping to get you interested in "lending a helping hand" until another man came in.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I have seen many times, and me included peeing then more comes out
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

One of the things I loved about having a full bladder was how hard I would get with my bladder full, I learned that early on and would let my bladder get really full a lot. I liked hitting the weight room with my bladder really full up to my belly button and bulging in my waist so I would be really hard and do better in my weightlifting that way.