Your worst ever experience

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Your worst ever experience

Post by Fred »

When you need to pee that bad and you start, there's no stopping it. You may pause it for a few seconds, but the micturition reflex overcomes your sphincter and you will empty your bladder. Fortunately for you it happened out of public view! I must say that you did a masterful job of holding it as long as you did!
FranticK
Active

Re: Your worst ever experience

Post by FranticK »

Fred wrote: 16 Oct 2021, 18:16 When you need to pee that bad and you start, there's no stopping it. You may pause it for a few seconds, but the micturition reflex overcomes your sphincter and you will empty your bladder. Fortunately for you it happened out of public view! I must say that you did a masterful job of holding it as long as you did!
I love the description of the science behind this Fred! I think many men have been arrogant enough to think that having an accident as an adult is not a genuine possibility, but in reality, there’s some sort of equation related to how full our bladder is, how fast it is filling, and how long it will be until we reach an acceptable place to urinate, that ultimately will determine whether or not we stay dry. I also think that after the first leak, it is common to think we just need to focus more and try harder to hold it, but once that has happened, there really is no degree of “toughing it out” that will prevent us from wetting if we don’t quickly find a suitable place to release.