Please introduce yourselves

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Pedeguger
Active

Re: Please introduce yourselves

Post by Pedeguger »

Hey guys,

I'm 28 years old and was a very silent member of this forum until now.
Hope to become a bit more active in the future.
I'm really into holding my pee until I'm absolutely busting. But what I like even more is seeing other guys getting desperate.Unfortunately this is a very, very rare sighting for me in real life.
I would love to get in contact with some of you guys who are enjoying my fetishes.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Thanks for starting to post here in earnest, Pedeguger. By far the most visitors to this site never dare to write anything, so newly active members are really important to keep us going.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Pedeguger wrote: 16 Apr 2020, 09:56 Hey guys,

I'm really into holding my pee until I'm absolutely busting. But what I like even more is seeing other guys getting desperate.Unfortunately this is a very, very rare sighting for me in real life.
My interests exactly! You've come to the right place.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Welcome to the forum fella :D
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Yes! Welcome Indeed!

Desperation is a major turn on for all members whose posts I have read. Some are not so turned on when a lad loses control of his bladder.

For me I can get turned on by a lad pissing his pants if it is a little embarrassing as long as he is not humiliated. I can't get aroused when lad is totally humiliated and has emotional trauma.

The "really" fake cases where a lad has to get permission to use the toilet and is denied resulting in an accident is a major turn on if the lad is a willing participant in a voluntary game. And the lad is also clearly aroused by the game. At the same time, all games should have a safe word that ends the game in a second and no explanation is needed.

It makes a major difference if the story where a lad pisses his pants is fiction or real. A lot of fiction stories involving desperation and losing control of the bladder is arousing. But it the same basic story really happened to someone, then that story is not nearly as arousing. For some here any true story about a lad losing control of his bladder is never arousing.

There is a true story about a lad getting desperate going to a ball game. The tube came to a halt for enough time for the lad to get extremely desperate. The lad pissed his pants. He was in agony. Evidence was given as to how traumatized the lad became. His entire trip to see his favorite team play was totally ruined.

Instead of getting aroused, I became angry because a real person has been traumatized! The police were there and did not find away for the lad to save the day. There may have not been a way for the police to save that lad's dignity. Somehow, I expected the police to be able to save the lad's dignity. This story made international news. I don't believe his name was given, but I suspect that his entire world learned of his mishap.

There is a story here that is totally fiction. It is similar. A lad does piss his pants on the tube or what ever the public transportation is called in London. His friends bail him out and this fiction story leads the reader to believe that the lad was able to make the day OK! No trauma! This fiction story is very arousing to me!

Hope this tale of two lads pissing his pants on the London transportation service makes sense!

Also, here in the land of the Internet, we are all the same age and have the same rank unless we are administrators or moderators. If a member is 20 years older than you, that doesn't make him some kind of elder who has some kind of power over you.

I haven't told my age on the public forum because I want the other members to make me be the age they want me to be. To me we are all totally equal to each other.

And even more importantly, not one single cross word have I found written anywhere at this forum since I joined!

Respect is the most valuable thing we all have to offer to each other! Everything else pales compared to respect!

Again welcome! Looking forward to many posts by you. Add your thoughts to any thread that you wish to contribute. I look forward to reading what you have to write!
jmas2
Arrived

Post by jmas2 »

Hello!
25 yr old guy here really into male desperation. Specifically anything ending with pissing in public. Really enjoy giving permission to other guys who are holding as well. Also enjoy general stories and talk of desperation and pissing.

Feel free to chat!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Hi Mate
Welcome to the forum- hopefully you will find us a friendly bunch? Many of us have very similar interests 🙂
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Welcome to the forum fella :)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Welcome @jmas2 indeed. From what you say, it does sound like you've come to the right place. :D
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

Welcome @jmas2! I love anything that involves public pissing too, you’re in the right place!!