Please introduce yourselves

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Please introduce yourselves

Post by greatwater »

After Tumblr's suicide, there are a great number of tumblr refugees here, as far as I know, me included. And I think we should introduce ourselves here to get to know the new guys as well as the familiar faces. Some of the new guys can ask questions about the website here as well.

Well, I'm greatwater. Mostly I wrote silly gay romantic stories with pee desperation here. You might know me as "literarypeerelief" at tumblr, but tumblr is not my headquarters any more! You can make a request or suggestion about stories if you'd like me to write them and you like my styles of writing. I'd like to welcome you, tumblr refugees and hope you enjoy the site. :)
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
FloodGate
Active

Re: Please introduce yourselves

Post by FloodGate »

My name is FloodGate, formerly known as HoldingBackTheFloodgate on tumblr. I am a tumblr refugee and my friend, greatwater, recommended this place to me the gents here have a tendency of putting off their need to pee, something I also enjoy. I enjoy being desperate and having my bladder controlled or monitored with live updates as well as reading stories about desperate sightings. Another interesting thing here is that the majority of people seem to be veterans in the kink, I'm 19 going on 20, so I hope to learn and chat to my fellow guys who enjoy holding off a little bit longer. ;)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Wonderful to see you introducing a new member here, Greatwater. Big warm welcome to FloodGate. If there are really lots more refugees from Tumblr, we are in for an interesting new period on this forum.

I'm Brian. Not known on Tumblr blogs, though I was an avid reader of many of them. I like guys who get desperate to pee and possibly end up doing it in their pants, and my preference goes towards accidental scenarios rather than contrived ones. Like Greatwater and many others here, I have also written some stories along the lines of what I like. But I'm suffering from severe writer's block nowadays.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I've participated on desperation/peeing sites since my dial-up days. Most of the early sites no longer exist, and it's sad that some good reading material has been lost. I was a more active story writer in years past, but some of my posts are preserved here in our archives. I'm pleased to see the "new blood" here to keep us going!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Hi welcome
We chatted on Tumblr a while ago and I loved your vids! 🙂
fullbguy
Active

Post by fullbguy »

Welcome guys, I'm fullbladdergay from Tumblr. I personally enjoy chatting while holding, so anyone can feel free to message me to hold along, challenge me, try to control my bladder, etc.
Davedes
Arrived

Post by Davedes »

I'm a 27 year old guy whos really into male desperation.
Followed some of you guys on tumblr and I'm glad I found you here.
Would love to find some guys I can talk about desperation and chat while both of us are holding.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Welcome Davedes,

We look forward to any stories from you as well.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Davedes wrote: 05 Jan 2019, 18:02 I'm a 27 year old guy whos really into male desperation.
Followed some of you guys on tumblr and I'm glad I found you here.
Would love to find some guys I can talk about desperation and chat while both of us are holding.
Hi
Would be up for chatting 1:1 :)
wheelzpee
Arrived

Post by wheelzpee »

[ :D i]Hi all just joined and thought I'd say hello. I'm full time wheelchair enabled paraplegic but still love pee fun though I don't have a lot of control.
love to watch able bodied guys