Please introduce yourselves

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
azagvince
Arrived

Re: Please introduce yourselves

Post by azagvince »

Hi guy, my name is Vincent, I'm from France.
Also I'm straight I have a huge fetish for male pee desperation since I'm very, very young.
What's turning me on the most is a man needing too pee and worrying about finding a bathroom, having a little spurt escaping in his pants, having to pee in a inapropriate place and being really embarrassed.
I think about it a lot.
Glad I have found this forum :-)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Hi Vincent, welcome to the forum. Glad you found us. :D
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

welcome to the forum Vincent

look forward to hearing about your experiences ;)
WetBoi117
Arrived

Post by WetBoi117 »

Hi all!

I'm Joseph, I'm a 22 year old student from Canada but living in NYC. I've have had an interest in wetting just about as long as I can remember. More recently, I've also started enjoying public desperation and wetting, though I haven't had the chance to wet in public all that often yet. My friend Skikid2010 recommended this site to me and it really seems like an awesome place. I'm looking forward to sharing the few public experiences I've had so far, and hopefully I'll be able to get some ideas to make that list even longer 😝. So far most of my experiences have been solo, but I'm hoping to change that asap haha. I love the idea of going to a bar with someone, or even a group of guys, drinking a bunch, and not being allowed to use the bathroom (Perhaps with the abundance of outdoor dining in NYC right now there is a perfect excuse to try this, or something similar, out 😝).

Outside of wetting I'm also interested in all sorts of other kinks, though I know that's not the focus of this website so I won't bore anyone with the details there haha. Wetting is one of my two main kinks though, so it's very important to me, and I tend to enjoy mixing it with all sorts of other kinks.

Outside of this, as I said I'm from Canada, but moved to NYC for college. I'm studying music, so if anyone on here happens to be a musician, or a fan of music, that's something I could talk about just about forever haha. I'm pretty new to NYC though, only lived here for a few months so far, so if anyone on else here is from NYC, I'd love to chat and get to know some more locals! 😊

I don't wanna make this too long, so I'll stop here, but yeah I'd love to make some more friends here and hopefully get some more experiences, so feel free to send me a message! Not sure quite how often I'll be able to get on with classes starting again, but I'm gonna try my best to get on regularly!
neodreamwaters
Site Staff
Welcome!

Post by neodreamwaters »

Welcome, Joseph! It's always awesome to see new members here, and also awesome to hear about people being recommended this place through word of mouth (or I guess more likely word of keyboard haha).

I do look forward to reading your experiences, and I hope this forum continues to meet your expectations! I think you'll find we're quite a chilled-out bunch over here.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Welcome indeed Joseph. Glad you've found us. From what you write it does sound like you've come to the right place. 8-)
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Hey Joseph, welcome to the forum.

Feel free to keep your legs crossed and hold on while here ;)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

azagvince wrote: 12 Jan 2021, 05:38 Hi guy, my name is Vincent, I'm from France.
Also I'm straight I have a huge fetish for male pee desperation since I'm very, very young.
What's turning me on the most is a man needing too pee and worrying about finding a bathroom, having a little spurt escaping in his pants, having to pee in a inapropriate place and being really embarrassed.
I think about it a lot.
Vincent, you and I are on the same page, since it's the desperation aspect that turns me on. Welcome. This is a safe place to tell us your thoughts and observations on the subject.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

WetBoi117 wrote: 01 Feb 2021, 06:31 Hi all!

I'm Joseph, I'm a 22 year old student from Canada but living in NYC. I've have had an interest in wetting just about as long as I can remember. More recently, I've also started enjoying public desperation and wetting, though I haven't had the chance to wet in public all that often yet. My friend Skikid2010 recommended this site to me and it really seems like an awesome place. I'm looking forward to sharing the few public experiences I've had so far, and hopefully I'll be able to get some ideas to make that list even longer 😝. So far most of my experiences have been solo, but I'm hoping to change that asap haha. I love the idea of going to a bar with someone, or even a group of guys, drinking a bunch, and not being allowed to use the bathroom (Perhaps with the abundance of outdoor dining in NYC right now there is a perfect excuse to try this, or something similar, out 😝).

Outside of wetting I'm also interested in all sorts of other kinks, though I know that's not the focus of this website so I won't bore anyone with the details there haha. Wetting is one of my two main kinks though, so it's very important to me, and I tend to enjoy mixing it with all sorts of other kinks.

Outside of this, as I said I'm from Canada, but moved to NYC for college. I'm studying music, so if anyone on here happens to be a musician, or a fan of music, that's something I could talk about just about forever haha. I'm pretty new to NYC though, only lived here for a few months so far, so if anyone on else here is from NYC, I'd love to chat and get to know some more locals! 😊

I don't wanna make this too long, so I'll stop here, but yeah I'd love to make some more friends here and hopefully get some more experiences, so feel free to send me a message! Not sure quite how often I'll be able to get on with classes starting again, but I'm gonna try my best to get on regularly!
Hi Joseph- welcome! I hope that you enjoy the forum 🙂
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

azagvince wrote: 12 Jan 2021, 05:38 Hi guy, my name is Vincent, I'm from France.
I think about it a lot.
Hi Vincent
Welcome!! I am also a fellow desperation lover!! 😀