Please introduce yourselves

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
sospata
Active

Re: Please introduce yourselves

Post by sospata »

Hi everyone, long time lurker but I think it's time to introduce myself.
I'm 29 male and I love seeing desperate people as well as being desperate.

I have been cursed (or blessed, points of view) with a small bladder, so I have quite a few experiences with this.
I would love to chat here with you all, where we can discuss this interest!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

sospata wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 10:32 Hi everyone, long time lurker but I think it's time to introduce myself.
I'm 29 male and I love seeing desperate people as well as being desperate.

I have been cursed (or blessed, points of view) with a small bladder, so I have quite a few experiences with this.
I would love to chat here with you all, where we can discuss this interest!
Welcome to your account then! Thanks for finally registering and introducing yourself. Looking forward to sharing our interest with you. 8-)
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Welcome sospata

Look forward to hearing about your small bladder adventures ;)
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Hey
Welcome! Look forward to you sharing your experiences 😏
lupoxx
Arrived

Post by lupoxx »

Hello. I've been a lurker on here so far, for many reasons, but have started to quite enjoy this forum and all of your accounts.

To introduce myself: I'm 29, male, from Central Europe. I really enjoy male desperation and wetting, but I'm not into doing it myself—like, at all.

I've been lucky enough to have met a few people over the internet who were willing to hold it for me/wet themselves for me on video chat, but I haven't been as lucky in real life. There's a few minor sightings from the past few years, however, that have stuck to me; and I will try to type them up some time in the future (for starters, I will post one today, as soon as I've hit "Submit" on this post right here).

I'm really happy that I have found your forum, since it doesn't solely focus on deliberate desperation/wettings, like many omorashi-oriented platforms do, but contains so many accounts of genuine sightings concerning people who are not into omorashi/desperation/wetting.

Before signing off, there's one more thing: In all honesty, I am not sure how active I will be here in the future. I know that platforms such as this only function on the premise of participation, and therefore, I will try my best to be more than a silent reader. However, I am generally a very shy person and can very quickly feel out of place, which is why it is hard of me to engage in discussions or comment on things—not only in real life but also on boards like this (even if it may not sound like it, from the way I am writing now). And, in addition, I also lead a quite busy working life (as I'm sure most of you do, so please don't take this the wrong way) that only allows me to steal a small window of time away for myself every once in a while to come online, look at a few things here and there, and then quickly do... well, you probably all know what. ;)

P.S. I've used to live in the UK for a while, but English is not my native language, so please excuse any mistake I've made in this post or might make in the future: :)
lupoxx
Arrived

Post by lupoxx »

I've written sort of a lengthy introduction that I wanted to post to this thread earlier, saved it as a draft, and then went back to it now and published it—or so I thought.

Dunno where it's gone to, but I can't find it anywhere, so here's the short version of what I've written before:

29, male, from Central Europe here. Nice to meet all of you. Been a long-time lurker on the site, for various reasons, but decided to "speak up" and was also sort of encouraged to do so by Fred. ;)

Not sure how active I will be going forward, again for a number of reasons, but I'll give it my best shot because I know that platforms like this can only exist on the premise of participation.

Please do excuse any past or future errors of the English language, I've used to live in the UK for a while, but English is not my native language.

P.S. I'll be posting my first encounter shortly (unless that draft somehow vanishes, too ;) )
Last edited by lupoxx on 10 Dec 2019, 18:21, edited 1 time in total.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Welcome lupoxx. Thanks for registering your account and for your detailed introduction above as well as for the very interesting sighting you posted elsewhere too.

The reason your postings did not initially appear was that we have a safeguard in effect here whereby postings by newly registered members need moderator approval. It prevents the large quantities of spam which we get here from making it onto the forum. In your case, what you've written is already more than adequate to show that you are genuine, and your further postings from now on will appear immediately.

I hope you enjoy the forum even more now that you have registered an account. :D
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Welcome Lupoxx! I am sure that any contributions you are able to make will be warmly received 🙂
lupoxx
Arrived

Post by lupoxx »

Brian wrote: 10 Dec 2019, 15:41 The reason your postings did not initially appear was that we have a safeguard in effect here whereby postings by newly registered members need moderator approval. It prevents the large quantities of spam which we get here from making it onto the forum. In your case, what you've written is already more than adequate to show that you are genuine, and your further postings from now on will appear immediately.
Wombat48 wrote: 10 Dec 2019, 19:28 Welcome Lupoxx! I am sure that any contributions you are able to make will be warmly received 🙂
Thanks, you guys. Brian, thanks also for pointing out the thing about moderator approval. And sorry for the double post. :)
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Welcome to the site, much like yourself I much prefer seeing others in desperate situations :D hope you enjoy the forum.