Eagles Parade Not Enough Toilets

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Eagles Parade Not Enough Toilets

Post by Sam70 »

This I found on the Internet.

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/super-b ... 80208.html

It seems the Eagles were having a parade in Philadelphia. Two million people and under 400 toilets. People peeing in cups. Pictures of guys lined up behind a building. You would have thought there was a long trough there. An interesting day I'm sure! With lots of men being desperate enough to pee in cups. This was Fred's kind of day! I'll confess. Sam would have enjoyed the show as well! That is until Sam felt the need to find a cup and a cup is nowhere to be found. :twisted: ;)
burstingguys
Site Staff

Re: Eagles Parade Not Enough Toilets

Post by burstingguys »

If you consider this comes to about 1 toilet for every 5000 men with over half drinking and needing relief every 90 minutes or so you can imagine at any given moment there were upwards of 1000 men all urgently needing access to the same toilet!

As the pictures show, You would not have had to look far to see dozens of men (needing to pee NOW!) desperately improvising ways to take care of business and keep their briefs somewhat dry.

"I gotta get in there man!"
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Eagles Parade Not Enough Toilets

Post by Fred »

Sam70 wrote: 09 Aug 2019, 06:40 This I found on the Internet.

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/super-b ... 80208.html

It seems the Eagles were having a parade in Philadelphia. Two million people and under 400 toilets. People peeing in cups. Pictures of guys lined up behind a building. You would have thought there was a long trough there. An interesting day I'm sure! With lots of men being desperate enough to pee in cups. This was Fred's kind of day! I'll confess. Sam would have enjoyed the show as well! That is until Sam felt the need to find a cup and a cup is nowhere to be found. :twisted: ;)
If you go to the link you'll see a number of pics of the long lines at portapotties and guys peeing wherever they can, as well as the comments from people who saw it happening. When you've been drinking beer, waiting is not an option.