Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 07 May 2019, 18:38
Def123 wrote: 07 May 2019, 13:22 I took the dog out to the park every day at the weekend and had two brief sightings of runners.[...]
Love your account. The (failed) attempts at discretion by both those guys are very nice. ;)
When a guy has to pee bad enough, discretion has to be compromised. It's better than walking around with peed pants.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

bearshel wrote: 07 May 2019, 15:23
BottleBlaze wrote: 07 May 2019, 08:04 Just a short little story.

It's a shame you were working and didn't get to see much desperation, man! If only the bathroom had been closed...
I love it when blokes hitch their short leg up like that! 😏
Sam69
Active

Post by Sam69 »

Fred wrote: 08 May 2019, 00:51
Brian wrote: 07 May 2019, 18:38
Def123 wrote: 07 May 2019, 13:22 I took the dog out to the park every day at the weekend and had two brief sightings of runners.[...]
Love your account. The (failed) attempts at discretion by both those guys are very nice. ;)
When a guy has to pee bad enough, discretion has to be compromised. It's better than walking around with peed pants.
I don't know about that. :oops: ;) It might depend on who else is or who else is not out walking at the same time. :idea: :o
theavman92
Active

Post by theavman92 »

Just a quick mention of something I saw on the drive home, I was driving on the motorway and saw a DPD lorry pull in at a layby. As I was driving past I could see that the driver was in a real hurry getting down from his cab and went around to the passenger's side with the door open. There was no mistaking the characteristic stance he was standing in, but unfortunately he was particular about protecting his privacy. I could only guess how desperate he was as he really jumped out of his cab pretty quickly!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Yesterday at work
I work in a small office- never more than 5 of us in at 1 time- 1 toilet
Colleague 1 comes back with colleague 2 from meeting- jokingly days he is about to piss himself as had large coffee and then 30 minute drive back- the office where the toilet is was locked and nobody could find the key!!! He was literally jumping about outside!! 😏
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

theaverageman92 wrote: 25 Jun 2019, 23:02 Just a quick mention of something I saw on the drive home, I was driving on the motorway and saw a DPD lorry pull in at a layby. As I was driving past I could see that the driver was in a real hurry getting down from his cab and went around to the passenger's side with the door open. There was no mistaking the characteristic stance he was standing in, but unfortunately he was particular about protecting his privacy. I could only guess how desperate he was as he really jumped out of his cab pretty quickly!
Some truck drivers have to deal with a lack of toilets readily available where they pick up and deliver. There may be a rule prohibiting asking to use a toilet in a private home, as well as a rule prohibiting leaving the truck unattended, which prevents using a highway rest area. So when the driver's bladder is full he has to hold it until he reaches a place where he can legitimately relieve himself. This driver apparently couldn't hold it that long.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Wombat48 wrote: 26 Jun 2019, 11:13 Yesterday at work
I work in a small office- never more than 5 of us in at 1 time- 1 toilet
Colleague 1 comes back with colleague 2 from meeting- jokingly days he is about to piss himself as had large coffee and then 30 minute drive back- the office where the toilet is was locked and nobody could find the key!!! He was literally jumping about outside!! 😏
I once worked in an office with a central pair of rest rooms off the hallway. However, at 7:00PM the building was closed and access to that hallway was locked. Only certain employees had keys, so people working late had to plan ahead! :shock:
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

The interesting thing was that he continued like this for the rest of the day! Apparently he doesn’t usually drink caffeine which really stresses his bladder!! 🙂
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

Fred wrote: 26 Jun 2019, 11:42

I once worked in an office with a central pair of rest rooms off the hallway. However, at 7:00PM the building was closed and access to that hallway was locked. Only certain employees had keys, so people working late had to plan ahead! :shock:
This has just reminded me of a birthday party I went to in London, it was an all afternoon picnic in a park, bbq, wine, beer, pimms etc. Conveniently there were some toilets about 50 meters away which we used heavily throughout the afternoon.

However on my last visit there, I found one of the other guys looking a bit miffed as the toilets were now shut. On our walk back to the group we met another two of the party also on route and shared the bad news. There were quite a lot of people around in the park so the four of us ended up taking a leak against a huge oak tree near the park wall 😬
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I'm recently back from vacation in Norway. I didn't see very much regarding our interests - I guess guys are careful not to get caught short in Norway! But one minor incident is worth mentioning.

I was in a group kayaking (canoeing) on a fjord. Most of us were in 2-person kayaks, but one rather young guy, quite dishy, in trendy sunglasses and wearing a t-shirt and a pair of green patterned shorts, insisted to the guides that he was familiar with kayaks and would be fine in one of the few single person kayaks available. He seemed slightly boastful about his prowess with the canoe. We would only be on the water about an hour to 90 minutes, and we were also due to stop for a rest on a bank at a later stage, but about half way through the first section of trip our guide pointed out to the rest of us in humorous fashion that this guy had beached his canoe on the shore some way away from us and had got out and was half out of sight in a bush round the corner. He had clearly tried to be surreptitious about his emergency pee stop but still found himself under everyone else's gaze (especially mine) as he got back into his kayak and rejoined us. ;)