Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by Lee »

Brian wrote: 19 Oct 2020, 17:52
Dazza88 wrote: 19 Oct 2020, 05:40 [...]
That being said, the bf normally holds for me from time to time :D
A young man in the audience had apparently been desperate for the toilet and "ended up wetting his pants". That's all that got passed on, so I have no more information, but I often think about how that might have happened. The concert scene in my story "A legal matter" here in "Open Stories" was inspired by that brief account.
Wow!!
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

I guess I am just lucky then. He has almost wet himself a few times in public now by accident. One of these days it will happen :P
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

It's been ages since I've seen anything but I randomly remembered this one earlier:

I'd gone out with a few colleagues after work and had been waiting for a while for the toilet to be free. When it was my friend (early 30s) was washing his hands and kept talking to me about how long he likes to wash and dry his hands for etc, all the while smirking as though he knew I was on the verge of wetting myself.
I did get my revenge later on when we had gone to buy cigarets. Literally as soon as we left the shop he said "I absolutely HAVE to piss," and spent the rest of the walk repeating this over and over. I'm pretty sure he was crotch-grabbing through his trouser pocket and was openly debating using a tree. Sadly the walk back wasn't quite long enough for that!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Wow, your friend sounds worth knowing. Actually I'm wondering if he knows that you like pee desperation given the way he was telling you about it over and over again after leaving the shop.
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

Brian wrote: 08 Nov 2020, 15:30 Wow, your friend sounds worth knowing. Actually I'm wondering if he knows that you like pee desperation given the way he was telling you about it over and over again after leaving the shop.
I think it was more how urgent his need was- along with the couple of beers. But then who knows?
I did think he might have a similar interest when he was stopping me from going...
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

I had my first sighting since being a member of this website today, a sighting where I know for a fact that the dude had to piss!

I was at work and had gone down to the lobby of my building (for no particular reason, just to stretch my legs), and was on the phone to a client. I saw a young guy about my age, 25 to 30, also in the lobby. I'd seen him earlier in the day when I'd had a coffee break (there's a cafe located just off the lobby). He was of medium height, a little chubby, and had light brown hair and a nice fade hairstyle. He was quite handsome, and was wearing a pair of tight-ish black jeans and a dark long-sleeved shirt tucked in, appropriate for the meeting he'd had.

Anyway, when I saw him in the lobby, he was talking on his phone too, but I noticed him stepping from foot to foot, not frantically, but it caught my eye. He caught my eye too, and seemed to try and get my attention. After we'd finished our respective calls, he came over and asked me if there was a bathroom around, because the bathroom door off the lobby wasn't opening, despite the door being an "automatic door", he said. He said he'd had a latte earlier (haha).

I knew that a key was needed and that you could ask the cafe staff for it, but I pretended not to know and walked with him over to the bathroom to check the door again. I asked him if he was "busting or could he hold it?" He said he could "hold on", but he didn't know where any other bathrooms were. I then offered to key him up to my level of the building to use the bathroom. (I would have loved to have made him keep holding it, but I didn't have the balls to.)

We went up and I directed him to the bathroom. He took a minute or two, and I saw him come out again and we chatted and laughed about his need to piss. I said that I could tell from his side-stepping and his covert squeeze of his junk that he needed to piss. He hadn't actually grabbed himself, not that I'd seen anyway, but, as those of you who've contributed to the "crotch-grabbing dudes" thread in SI know, crotch grabbing is my thing, so I brought it up to see his response. He didn't deny it though! So either he had actually grabbed himself at some point, or he knew where I was coming from, at least. I said that those signs (ie., side-stepping and crotch-grabbing) are signs us boys can pick up on, and he laughed and seemed to agree.

Not much of a sighting, I know. It would have been much better if I'd actually seen him grab his dick. And I don't think he was really busting either, definitely not at his limit, probably at about an 8 out of 10, no more than 9. But still, it was almost like a bonding experience for us. Immediately I thought "This dude and I could be best friends". He was vulnerable and he came to me for help. It was actually really cool. He gave me a friendly pat on the shoulder before he took the elevator back down again to leave. It seems like pee desperation can be a mechanism for male bonding.

Has anyone else had a pee/bonding experience?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

bearshel wrote: 16 Nov 2020, 12:39 I had my first sighting since being a member of this website today, a sighting where I know for a fact that the dude had to piss!

I was at work and had gone down to the lobby of my building (for no particular reason, just to stretch my legs), and was on the phone to a client. I saw a young guy about my age, 25 to 30, also in the lobby. I'd seen him earlier in the day when I'd had a coffee break (there's a cafe located just off the lobby). He was of medium height, a little chubby, and had light brown hair and a nice fade hairstyle. He was quite handsome, and was wearing a pair of tight-ish black jeans and a dark long-sleeved shirt tucked in, appropriate for the meeting he'd had.

Anyway, when I saw him in the lobby, he was talking on his phone too, but I noticed him stepping from foot to foot, not frantically, but it caught my eye. He caught my eye too, and seemed to try and get my attention. After we'd finished our respective calls, he came over and asked me if there was a bathroom around, because the bathroom door off the lobby wasn't opening, despite the door being an "automatic door", he said. He said he'd had a latte earlier (haha).

I knew that a key was needed and that you could ask the cafe staff for it, but I pretended not to know and walked with him over to the bathroom to check the door again. I asked him if he was "busting or could he hold it?" He said he could "hold on", but he didn't know where any other bathrooms were. I then offered to key him up to my level of the building to use the bathroom. (I would have loved to have made him keep holding it, but I didn't have the balls to.)

We went up and I directed him to the bathroom. He took a minute or two, and I saw him come out again and we chatted and laughed about his need to piss. I said that I could tell from his side-stepping and his covert squeeze of his junk that he needed to piss. He hadn't actually grabbed himself, not that I'd seen anyway, but, as those of you who've contributed to the "crotch-grabbing dudes" thread in SI know, crotch grabbing is my thing, so I brought it up to see his response. He didn't deny it though! So either he had actually grabbed himself at some point, or he knew where I was coming from, at least. I said that those signs (ie., side-stepping and crotch-grabbing) are signs us boys can pick up on, and he laughed and seemed to agree.

Not much of a sighting, I know. It would have been much better if I'd actually seen him grab his dick. And I don't think he was really busting either, definitely not at his limit, probably at about an 8 out of 10, no more than 9. But still, it was almost like a bonding experience for us. Immediately I thought "This dude and I could be best friends". He was vulnerable and he came to me for help. It was actually really cool. He gave me a friendly pat on the shoulder before he took the elevator back down again to leave. It seems like pee desperation can be a mechanism for male bonding.

Has anyone else had a pee/bonding experience?
The fact that you could talk about the subject at some length leads me to believe that this fellow has an interest that could be pursued if you saw him again. Perhaps make it your turn to need to pee and see how he responds. Of course, you may never see him again - but if you do, insist on having a coffee (or beer) with him.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

Two weeks ago, I walked with a friend uphill behind the train station and I felt the need to pee when we reached the park up there. The park was vast and there was no toilet to be seen. I managed to hold it until I reached the train station.

When I entered the men's room, two urinals were occupied and two of the cubicles were occupied, only one of them was empty. In one of the occupied cubicle, the door was open, and I saw a man standing with leg spread wide. I could hear his rumbling noise of pee gushed into the toilet bowl. I rush to the empty cubicle, unzipped, and let loose. It was quite a long pee.

When I almost finish, I heard a group of young men talking so loud behind me, two of them swearing like crazy. I didn't catch the word, but, in my omo-craze brain, I was quite sure they needed to pee very badly. When the last drops of urine dribbled out of my body, I flushed and headed to the sink. Then a blonde man from that group just rushed very fast like lightning to the cubicle I just left. His friend, who appeared desperate enough, took the cubicle next to him. Not to mention the noise of hot gush of pee hitting the toilet bowl, I can hear their moan and chat,

"Oh man this is the best pee of my life."

"This feels so good. I needed to go."

The men joined in chorus of relief. Other men in the group peed at the urinal, but I didn't hear them expressing their relief out loud like the two men in the cubicle.

I know it sounds cliché, but I think I find this happening a lot, especially on the weekends. Not to mention those desperate men gushing very hard on the public toilet, I can always see, in a not-so-dark alley or corner in town, men peeing for quite a while, with long pee stream flowing out between their legs. This happens again and again, and I enjoyed it.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

Oh I forgot to tell you this, I think.

This happened last year, before Covid.

I was walking with a friend on the way to our houses, not far from each other, at night after we had some food. It was on the weekend, and I was talking to a friend. I was walking towards a nightclub, where a crowd flocked in front of it. The nightclub was packed. Then I just saw a man running out to a darker office building, which wasn't that far away and was in out eyesight. What we could see was the man, trying to move closer to a small corner of the building, (it was quite small, he couldn't squeeze himself in, I'm sure). Then, it seemed he didn't care anymore. He just unzipped and peed in front of that building. Sometimes the place got too crowded, and people got too desperate to get in. Just imagine your bulging bladder squeezed by a crowd. You might pee your pants.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Covid has added to an existing problem: there are not enough public toilets. When young men have been drinking they may not think to pee before leaving a venue or they may be hustled along with their mates, and when they get outside they realize that their bladders are full. Or more recently they may be out doing other things and find that places that have toilets are closed or doing takeout/curbside only. As the two sightings above illustrate they can get pretty desperate!