Interesting Sighting

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Interesting Sighting

Post by Brian »

burstingguys wrote: 08 Aug 2017, 01:18 It's situations like that which make me wonder how things might have gone had the facilities been closed at the time.
Indeed!
You've reminded me of an incident which happened to my (male) partner and me when we were still in our twenties and still living in the UK. We were on a road trip on Christmas Day with the two of us plus his mother in the back. Both my partner and I had to pee - and I remember that I was absolutely desperate - so we stopped at a service area. His mother didn't need to go so she stayed in the car. The two of us got out, headed briskly and urgently for the building, only to find it all locked up. Obviously everyone was free for Christmas. Well, I certainly couldn't wait for the next service area, and I knew I would probably have ended up pissing myself if I'd just got back in the car, so both my partner and I nipped round the other side of the building and peed against one of the walls. We were not completely out of view of everyone (though we did make sure his mother couldn't see us!), but I didn't see a viable alternative.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Lol apart from wetting yourself in the car!!! 😏
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 08 Aug 2017, 12:42
burstingguys wrote: 08 Aug 2017, 01:18 It's situations like that which make me wonder how things might have gone had the facilities been closed at the time.
Indeed!
You've reminded me of an incident which happened to my (male) partner and me when we were still in our twenties and still living in the UK. We were on a road trip on Christmas Day with the two of us plus his mother in the back. Both my partner and I had to pee - and I remember that I was absolutely desperate - so we stopped at a service area. His mother didn't need to go so she stayed in the car. The two of us got out, headed briskly and urgently for the building, only to find it all locked up. Obviously everyone was free for Christmas. Well, I certainly couldn't wait for the next service area, and I knew I would probably have ended up pissing myself if I'd just got back in the car, so both my partner and I nipped round the other side of the building and peed against one of the walls. We were not completely out of view of everyone (though we did make sure his mother couldn't see us!), but I didn't see a viable alternative.
I can think of at least two occasions when I stopped at a service area that was closed, both fairly late at night. I wouldn't have stopped unless it was urgent, so I did what Brian did, going behind the building and peeing there. Any port in a storm!