Interesting Sighting

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
burstingguys
Site Staff

Re: Interesting Sighting

Post by burstingguys »

That sounds pretty incredible mate!
"I gotta get in there man!"
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

When you are out on the road a lot as Tytn is, there is much to be seen at a highway services area, especially if you are observant!
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

I was driving home one evening, quite late and on one of the last turns round a corner near my house, just past a bus stop with a small area of tree's, shrubbery and some seating, there was a mini bus pulled over with what looked like an entire team of football player stood taking a piss.

They'd probably been having a few beers on the bus on the way back from a game and must have stopped to let a few people off and decided that was as good a place as any to take a slash.

I was driving past fairly slowly (a right hand turn against traffic) so was basically looking straight at them, I'd guess there were about 16 of them all stood in a curved line.

Clearly there were a few who were a bit more shy than some of their team mates, as several were stood well into the hedge so you could only see their backs, one guy was knealing facing the hedge and a few were just facing the road.

But the guy on the end (closest to me) was just brazenly stood out in the open, legs wide apart, trousers and belt open pissing into the pavement. He was looking straight at me as I drove past, he made no attempt to hide what he was doing and obviously didn't care that I was getting a really good view of his quite impressive cock.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I love that account Def123.

I guess in any male group you'll have some who seek privacy when peeing (difficult in those circumstances, but the hedge came to their aid!) and some who like to put on a show. You were in the right place at the right time!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Great sighting! It might have become unpleasant for you if you had stopped and taken video….. :o ;)
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Another great sighting at motorway service area in Manchester a few weeks ago
Late afternoon Friday so traffic pretty bad
2 guys, one younger, one older got out of car wearing traditional Scottish dress ( maybe been to a wedding?) both walked to the Gents which was quite a long walk

The older one was red in the face and clearly very desperate

I was fortunate enough to get the urinal next to the younger one

The older one pissed quite quickly and left

The younger one just went on and on!!! Well over 2 minutes! I made some comment about being desperate and the traffic when he gave me a relieved smile!!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Very nice! I like the detail of the smile after your comment.

I wonder what the dynamic between the two of them had been in the car. Did some earlier unwillingness by both to admit to the other that they could do with a piss cause them to ill-advisedly drive past the previous service station, I wonder?
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Not sure? It was just off M60 which is pretty much a car park at peak times
It was the visible desperation of one yet how much the more composed one could hold that I found fascinating! I have a pretty large bladder and it doesn't occur to be everybody isn't the same!! 😂
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 04 Aug 2017, 08:24 Very nice! I like the detail of the smile after your comment.

I wonder what the dynamic between the two of them had been in the car. Did some earlier unwillingness by both to admit to the other that they could do with a piss cause them to ill-advisedly drive past the previous service station, I wonder?
The younger gent - with the big bladder - may have been the driver, and he didn't make a pee stop until the older one insisted even though he apparently was quite full. It would have been interesting to know what was going on in their minds!
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

It's situations like that which make me wonder how things might have gone had the facilities been closed at the time.
"I gotta get in there man!"