Amazon Delivery

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Amazon Delivery

Post by Fred »

Because the nearest stores are half an hour to an hour away, I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon. They've contracted out their deliveries to people who often do it in their own cars, and this afternoon an out-of-state Prius cam gliding up my driveway. He was a nice-looking guy in his twenties, and after he handed me my package I asked him how many deliveries he had in this rural area. He told me he had 25, and he was almost done. He opened his car door to show me what he had left, and I noted the four juice bottles in the console beside his seat. I remarked that it looked like he was all set for a long day, and he replied, "Yeah, but there are no bathrooms out here." He told me he usually used the rest rooms in the town hall, but they were closed on Saturdays.

I told him to feel free to water a tree (I gestured), and that I do it all the time. He looked very surprised. "You mean you just go in the yard?" I pointed to a big pine and told him that was my favorite one to water, and I said there was no one else here. He must have had to go pretty bad because he strode right toward the pine, unzipping before he got there, and I timed him at 45 seconds. He looked kind of embarrassed as he came back and thanked me, and I told him to use that tree anytime, even if he didn't have a package for me!
burstingguys
Site Staff

Re: Amazon Delivery

Post by burstingguys »

It sounds like he was pretty close to his limit Fred. I'm sure you will be seeing more of him now that he knows he can count on your yard as a source of relief ;) I do wonder how he took care of business the day he found out the town hall toilets were closed…
"I gotta get in there man!"
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

I wish I had these encounters........sigh
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

burstingguys wrote: 28 Sep 2019, 21:36 I do wonder how he took care of business the day he found out the town hall toilets were closed…
I think this was his first week doing deliveries, so this was his first Saturday and with the town hall closed. So he "took care of business" at my pine tree!
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

Fred wrote: 28 Sep 2019, 17:42 He looked kind of embarrassed as he came back and thanked me, and I told him to use that tree anytime, even if he didn't have a package for me!
Maybe we should all put something in the ‘Delivery Instructions’ box on Amazon?

“If I’m not in then leave the parcel in the greenhouse in the back garden. Feel free to take a piss anywhere in the garden if you need to!”