Car Desperation

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Re: Car Desperation

Post by googlism2008 »

If you expand the topic to other types of transportation, such as buses and trains, then you can already find quite a number of stories in the open section alone. Some of them involve a group of lads. :)
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

We have covered a lot over the years regarding transport.

Trains, rail replacement buses, buses, coaches, underground trains, cars, groups of lads and individuals.

We've covered travelling home from places, going to places, visiting events, and being moved to different modes of transport than planned. Private cars, emergency vehicles and response support units.

All while either having a full bladder or letting it fill up. Groups travelling by minibus, for example. Caught out in traffic or just because the services are closed for various reasons or busy. Too busy to stop and use perhaps, or perhaps the queue is too long plus a delay at the beginning on getting to those services? Perhaps stuck on a public duty somewhere whilst that coffee several hours ago is now not helping one bit.

Traveling to a football game and having a few cans or pints of beer to help the trip?

We don't all have a mature well stretchable bladder you know.

Then the pain comes, the squirming, the crotch-grabbing and of course the facial expressions as one goes from worried, to desperate to the limit and the realisation that you can't stop the occasional spurts as your aching overfull bladder, forced by a still active kidney, also encouraged by a bloated stomach from all that alcohol or drink.

Many people have over the years discovered their phenomenal capacity to hold it back than risk public embarrassment but even then there are times when those desperate will get out to the roadside, the hedge, between cars and into the right place and let loose a flow so string it can remove paint, pressure wash the ground or shoot out by several meters before splattering into the ground somewhere. Perhaps bypassing the safety of being unobserved just to get it out. Perhaps blocking others as your body fails you and the achingly desperately full bladder explodes through that small drain pipe available.

Where the flow goes on and on without end until the victim is practically collapsed from both euphoria and drained of energy. Unless they've not made it, and even then another stop is required as the bladder sinks back. Sometimes other things 'wake up' by the stimuli of repeated massing of the crotch area, or pressing down to staunch the feelings of impending doom. Such times also have a different section in our forum.

So yeah, the stories are here. Hidden away for different reasons.

You can repost what you find elsewhere on the web, in our repost section. I'm sure you've found the video section too. If you think you've read it somewhere and can't find it then ask because we still might have it, or it may have come from here.

The participants need to be adult, and as this site is based in the UK our age range is 18+. If you feel they are borderline then just contact one of the moderators and the management will look on it and pass careful judgement. We don't like to exclude things but most of us have been here a while. Some of are even part of the furniture...

One final thing.

If you're posting and haven't logged in, or get the login screen after you've hit submit. Go back and copy the post to your cache (CTRL-C or CMD-C) because once you log in there is no chance to go back and recover it if it has not kept it there.

I've written this post 3 times today and hopefully, it is my last. The others were really good. Grr.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Tytn has enthusiastically related some of the circumstances that have given rise to many of the stories posted here and elsewhere on "car desperation", and many of them remind us that young men in the 18-25 age range can be poor at planning and sometimes overly confident in their newly-acquired adult capabilities. (In his wild youth he witnessed quite a few of them!) :o

Getting into a car too soon after imbibing several pints of brew, or chugging pint after pint while traveling. Expecting that highway services will be available and open, and expecting an uninterrupted flow of traffic. Assuming that the driver will find a suitable place to stop - and will do so. :twisted: Assuming that "I can always hold it". There are also stories of more mature gents who had too much coffee at the office and are now caught in traffic. There are also the shy ones who failed to relieve themselves when they had the opportunity and now face the double embarrassment of having to admit that as well as their desperate need. And there are one or two that are victims of a sadistic friend or companion.

So my advice is to spend some time in our archives, perhaps finding an inspiration, and then use it to write something with a new twist.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Tytn wrote: 08 Oct 2019, 13:51I've written this post 3 times today and hopefully, it is my last. The others were really good. Grr.
I have no idea why this forum wants to log people out. But thankfully, the "Back" button is very handy for recovering the lost text.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

And sometimes it is just a matter of losing track of time, and forgetting to go. Then, one realizes that he needs to immediately drive to some place, or the last bus or the three-hourly train is already waiting. In many cases, transportation (especially public transportation) doesn't wait for people.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

googlism2008 wrote: 08 Oct 2019, 20:34
Tytn wrote: 08 Oct 2019, 13:51I've written this post 3 times today and hopefully, it is my last. The others were really good. Grr.
I have no idea why this forum wants to log people out. But thankfully, the "Back" button is very handy for recovering the lost text.
Except in my case, pressing back wiped the screen. It was most annoying.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

googlism2008 wrote: 08 Oct 2019, 20:58 And sometimes it is just a matter of losing track of time, and forgetting to go. Then, one realizes that he needs to immediately drive to some place, or the last bus or the three-hourly train is already waiting. In many cases, transportation (especially public transportation) doesn't wait for people.
Yes, we've read of many situations where a fellow has to run to catch the last train or bus! Some of these young guys have very busy social and work schedules, and they may just ignore the need until they have the time. Some college students, in addition to being beer drinkers, consume a lot of coffee or power drinks as their substitute for sleep without any plan to excrete them.
Dontpissitaway
Involved

Post by Dontpissitaway »

Wombat48 wrote: 06 Oct 2019, 08:01
Dontpissitaway wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 23:07
bodgyuk wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 19:19

You could always be the passenger witnessing either a desperate driver or another passenger with problems. :evil:

Id love to be the desperate passenger to be honest. Trapped in my seat with nowhere to go, the next service station miles away and no hope of me making it to the toilet

Why don’t you write a story where you are the desperate passenger?
That is a good idea, i'll try and find the motivation, im hopeless at concentrating on things like writing but i would enjoy imagining the story ;-)
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

I used the copy and then paste for this post: I don't remember who said the part in
"_______." I dare not go back and see who posted it. I'm afraid I will lose it again.

Tytn wrote: ↑08 Oct 2019, 08:51
I've written this post 3 times today and hopefully, it is my last. The others were really good. Grr.

Me: A string of words that should not be used in polite company does not help at all!

Quote of someone.

"I have no idea why this forum wants to log people out. But thankfully, the "Back" button is very handy for recovering the lost text."

Me:

I've also been burned when this system has logged me out and I don't know it. I have selected submit and I lose everything I have typed!

The following also works.

Now before I select submit, I have learned to highlight what I have written, select the copy and paste function and select copy just in case I am automatically logged out. Then I can log back in, find the post I was in and select paste. My post or pm is restored. That way I don't have to retype the reply or post again again.

A few times I have had to resort to typing my reply in a document such as Word. Then highlighted it and then select copy and return to this site and select paste.

Right now I am going to high light this post. Select copy. Then select submit. If I loose this because I have been automatically signed out, I can log back in and use the paste function to resubmit this reply!