Car Desperation

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Lakefront
Arrived

Car Desperation

Post by Lakefront »

Personally I’m very fond of car desperation. A guy being desperate to piss is hot enough, but there’s something about being on the road when you realize you had a little too much to drink and your bladder is nearly full when there’s no bathroom in sight — I’m talking long stretch of highway, middle of nowhere — that makes the situation that much more intense; and, in my experience, harder to hold it.

I especially love if it’s a group of guys on a road trip and the desperate victim has eyewitnesses to his dilemma. Whether another dude teases him by shaking up a water bottle (“Dude, cut it out, I gotta piss!” Gotta keep up that macho act after all) or the driver is gently reassuring him that he’ll find a gas station soon (“You can hold it for a few minutes,” he says. Problem is when you gotta piss minutes feel like hours!). Either that or chastising him (“Come on, man, I gotta piss like a horse!” “Well, maybe you shouldn’t have drank so much soda.”). Or maybe he’s too shy to speak up at all and simply bides his time hoping they stop soon. Not his friends don't notice he's antsy. He’ll fidget in his seat, cross his legs, try to focus on the radio, the trees, passing cars, anything to distract from his dire need to empty his bladder.

My favorite part is that there’s so many ways it can end. They can reach the gas station in time and the desperate dude can either just barely make it…or find that the toilet is occupied or out of order. If he simply can’t hold it in that long, the driver might be merciful and pull over on the highway or the dude might have to think quick and grab an empty bottle. (Bonus points if it’s the same liquid he drank to get desperate in the first place!) Either way he’ll be moaning and sighing in relief as he lets loose a powerful stream and either fills up the bottle or waters the dirt on the side of the road. Or none of the above can happen, in which case the guy will simply helplessly wet himself, resulting in the laughter or eye-rolling of his companions as he sits shamefully in a cooling puddle of piss until they finally do reach a gas station, where he’ll no doubt be responsible for cleaning up his mess. And of course as we all know, after holding for so long, it’s only a matter of minutes before you have to go again… ;)

What are your guys takes on the scenario I’ve presented? Any experiences to share involving you or a friend desperate on the road and barely making it, not making at all, or having to get creative? I’m eager to hear!
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Car Desperation

Post by Brian »

This is probably my favourite scenario too. You describe the situation so well!

Indeed, there are many possible outcomes. And the desperate guy, if he isn't sure he can wait, doesn't know what outcome it's going to be! An unenviable situation for him!

I find the dilemma interesting: "Can I wait until the next natural stop, or have I got to say something before it's too late?" (Admitting the problem might not go down well with the others in the car and can be quite embarrassing. But saying nothing and holding on and hoping is a risk!)

The first guy below may be going through that train of thought. The second should have spoken up sooner.

Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Absolutely my favourite scenario as well as my favourite situation for getting desperate myself! 🙂
Dontpissitaway
Involved

Post by Dontpissitaway »

I'd love to experience that first hand! Unfortunately I don't drive so not likely to ever get the chance
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Dontpissitaway wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 18:57 I'd love to experience that first hand! Unfortunately I don't drive so not likely to ever get the chance
You could always be the passenger witnessing either a desperate driver or another passenger with problems. :evil:
Dontpissitaway
Involved

Post by Dontpissitaway »

bodgyuk wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 19:19
Dontpissitaway wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 18:57 I'd love to experience that first hand! Unfortunately I don't drive so not likely to ever get the chance
You could always be the passenger witnessing either a desperate driver or another passenger with problems. :evil:
Id love to be the desperate passenger to be honest. Trapped in my seat with nowhere to go, the next service station miles away and no hope of me making it to the toilet
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Dontpissitaway wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 23:07
bodgyuk wrote: 05 Oct 2019, 19:19

Id love to be the desperate passenger to be honest. Trapped in my seat with nowhere to go, the next service station miles away and no hope of me making it to the toilet

Why don’t you write a story where you are the desperate passenger?
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

I think I’ve done one of these in the past. The story that is, in fact more than one.

Becks.
Heston.
Lakefront
Arrived

Post by Lakefront »

Tytn wrote: 06 Oct 2019, 14:25 I think I’ve done one of these in the past. The story that is, in fact more than one.

Becks.
Heston.
Oh? I’d very much like to hear one of those stories. ;)
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

They are here, in the archives. If you are relatively new, you might not see them as yet but. As you become more experienced on the forum and are elevated to new access, you will find them.

:D :D :D