Morning pee

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
JayOkay
Arrived

Re: Morning pee

Post by JayOkay »

My morning pees have gotten less urgent over time, strangely (and unfortunately)... Recently I did have to skip one, though, because my toilet in my apartment was temporarily out of commission and I had to get to a class so I couldn't go to a public restroom beforehand. Unfortunately, it didn't end up being that interesting of a story, but maybe a good premise for some fiction?

Despite my lack of urgent morning pees, though, I do find myself dreaming about desperately looking for a bathroom and being unable to find one quite frequently. Oftentimes, I find something labeled as a men's room that's actually not really one - it might have no recognizable toilets/urinals, it might be a public space like a hardware store with urinals scattered about, etc.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Morning pee

Post by Fred »

A "maybe" observation on this topic:
I watch travel videos including plane and train reviews, and one reviewer took an overnight sleeper coach. After the usual overview of the train, he settled down in his cabin and slept well. In the morning his breakfast was brought to him, and only after his porridge and coffee did he make his trip to the toilet. I'll venture to call him a "morning holder".

I've mentioned elsewhere the posts from bodybuilders who drink two gallons of water a day and their pee complaints. Most have their sleep interrupted to get up and pee, but some claim to make it through the night, though they have to go urgently when they awaken. No putting off a wee for them!