Morning pee

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Morning pee

Post by greatwater »

I just want to hear about your morning pee. Have you ever skipped your morning pee because you have something quite urgent to do? When was the best morning pee you've ever had? Have you shared a house with friends, and in the morning, you have to queue desperately for a morning pee routine? Have you ever dreamt of peeing, or desperation, before waking up to pee? Have you had accident with morning pee? Have you seen anyone desperate for a pee in the morning?

I have been quite careful with my liquid intake before bed, but sometimes I drank too much and I have to wake up very quickly just to rush to the toilet to pee. I used to dream of peeing in a large container without stopping. Then, the need got real, and I had to wake up just to release the flood. What about yours?
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Morning pee

Post by Wombat48 »

I can never skip my morning pee even though I have a large bladder and really good holding skills- am not sure why as I often am not that desperate in the morning- I think it’s something to do with the intensity of the feeling, even when not desperate that doesn’t make me wish to hold?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Skipping the morning pee is impossible for me because I always really have to go then. And after some dodgy moments as a young adult, I know never to drink anything in the morning unless I'm at home and can pee whenever I want, because drinks just go straight through me before lunchtime. After that I can have drinks without any problems.
Yannn
Active

Post by Yannn »

I never skip a morning pee but one day I remember a classmate sat next to me who came in class late. He told me that I missed his alarm and he had to rush to get here and he was really happy and relief to be here in time. When he sat, I swear it was like he had a choc. He squeezed his tights together look at me in panic and he told me : «  I forgot to piss ». But to late the class just began.
I can tell that he was really fighting to hold it. We didn’t really talk, because he was to busy to not pissed himself, but he was like « everything is fine » even though his body language underneath the desk tell another story.
At the end of the class ( 1 hour later) he just rushed to go to the toilet.
When he came back he told me that it was his best piss ever and he forgot to take his morning piss.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Yannn wrote: 18 Oct 2019, 10:44 I never skip a morning pee but one day I remember a classmate sat next to me who came in class late. He told me that I missed his alarm and he had to rush to get here and he was really happy and relief to be here in time. When he sat, I swear it was like he had a choc. He squeezed his tights together look at me in panic and he told me : «  I forgot to piss ». But to late the class just began.
I can tell that he was really fighting to hold it. We didn’t really talk, because he was to busy to not pissed himself, but he was like « everything is fine » even though his body language underneath the desk tell another story.
At the end of the class ( 1 hour later) he just rushed to go to the toilet.
When he came back he told me that it was his best piss ever and he forgot to take his morning piss.
Medical science tells us that some young men don't fully develop the ability to plan until age 26, so it's not surprising that a college student would "forget to pee" if he was in a rush to get to class. I have heard of professors who would lock the door when their class began to prevent interruptions from latecomers, so every minute might count!
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

When I was at University I drove down quite a well to do street one morning, with very large houses that faced onto a large grassy area called ‘The Downs’, the road being lined by really tall trees on each side.

It must have been 8:30 am ish, not much traffic around, when a few hundred meter ahead a guy appeared running across the road away from the houses (slightly overweight guy in a T-shirt and shorts). As he got to the other side of the road, he ducked behind a tree (so that it was between him and the houses) pulled his dick out and started taking a piss against the tree :-)

I drove past slowly and had a good look (as you do)! Spent the rest of the day wondering what had lead to this situation, we’re his children/wife/family blocking the bathroom in the morning?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes, an occupied toilet does sound the most likely explanation to me. You can imagine the conversation on either side of the locked bathroom door beforehand, can't you? He must have been in the last stages to have had to run outside into the well-to-do street like that. I guess the morning pee can indeed be that urgent when you've just got up.
sospata
Active

Post by sospata »

I definitely can't skip my morning pee and having lived with flatmates before I had some desperate queue moments.
I never had a full accident because of this but leaks yes, those happened.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

It would be pretty much impossible for me, I need to go so badly first thing. :D
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Most of the time, I don't require a morning pee right away. However, I have a habit of taking a shower soon after waking up, so I typically pee at that time out of convenience. Otherwise, I don't have an urgent need to go.