Genuine accidents

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Genuine accidents

Post by Dazza88 »

Have any of you guys ever had a genuine accident in public, obviously over the age of 18, that did not involve alcohol?
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Genuine accidents

Post by Wombat48 »

I leaked very badly at a motorway service area, not sure if that counts as most of the wee ended up in a urinal but my boxers were very wet!!
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

That’s hot, been in that situation before
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Not in public, but a genuine accident.
I was 19, I had been out at the shops, found I had to pee quite badly, so cut the shopping short and went back home at a trot. I thought I was okay while running home, but when I stopped at the front door I just suddenly couldn't hold it any more. I started doing it while putting the key into the lock, and the whole lot went into my jeans as I entered the house.
I don't think anyone saw.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Dazza88 wrote: 31 Oct 2019, 20:03 That’s hot, been in that situation before
One of my fav situations, do you want to share what happened?
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Brian wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 00:10 Not in public, but a genuine accident.
I was 19, I had been out at the shops, found I had to pee quite badly, so cut the shopping short and went back home at a trot. I thought I was okay while running home, but when I stopped at the front door I just suddenly couldn't hold it any more. I started doing it while putting the key into the lock, and the whole lot went into my jeans as I entered the house.
I don't think anyone saw.
Nice! How did it make you feel at the time?
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

must admit, genuine accidents and the humiliation gets me
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Wombat48 wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 07:14 Nice! How did it make you feel at the time?
Pretty stupid really. Concerned that no-one should find out that it had happened and that I should therefore carefully hide all evidence! I would have much preferred to see it happen to another guy.

And..
Dazza88 wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 09:53 must admit, genuine accidents and the humiliation gets me
Yes, the humiliation is a huge thing. I would have been incredibly humiliated if anyone else had seen me wet my jeans like that as a grown man!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

I would have felt the same! When it happened to me I was wearing black trousers!! 😎
Worst part was I had to walk into the gents holding my crotch!! 😂
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

My only full accident involved alcohol, but I've had a couple of non-aalcoholic "almosts" that were saved only because I live in a rural area and peeing in the driveway happens unnoticed. In the two cases that come immediately to mind, I arrived home bursting to pee, and the moment I got out of the car I couldn't hold it and started doing it in my pants. Got my dick out at once and watered the shrubbery alongside the driveway. Wet underpants and some visible crotch wetness, but no public embarrassment.