Sighting tonight

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Sighting tonight

Post by Wombat48 »

Had to stop at a motorway service station tonight
Had heard on the traffic report that there has been a bad accident further back which had caused a 2 hour delay.
As I got out of my car a car pulled in just opposite. Immediately a man got out of the back, he was about 25 wearing typical builder gear. He was frantically doing his work trousers up and running towards some trees to one side, he turned his back on the car park and proceeded to pee- now this is the best bit- I
Timed him and he stood there for just under 3 minutes!!! How desperate must he have been???? 😏
neodreamwaters
Site Staff
Re: Sighting tonight

Post by neodreamwaters »

Wow, what a sighting! Was it a nearly three-minute trickle, or was it gushing out? He must have had a huge, absolutely bursting bladder if he peed for that long! I'm imagining him being stuck in the traffic for two hours with his bladder filling and filling until the bursting point, unsure whether he was going to make it out of that traffic jam with dry trousers.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

I know! Unfortunately I couldn’t see the stream as it was dark and he had his back to
Me- can only assume it was a continuous stream, so must have a huge bladder!!!
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

But it was a loud stream, wasn't it? God, with a pee that long he must have been holding in two litres!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

If this was at a service area, he obviously didn't have time to even consider using the men's room. While we can only speculate about the amount, it clearly was (1) urgent and (2) a long pee. Someone could write the backstory.....
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Fred wrote: 29 Nov 2019, 17:32 If this was at a service area, he obviously didn't have time to even consider using the men's room. While we can only speculate about the amount, it clearly was (1) urgent and (2) a long pee. Someone could write the backstory.....
Yes someone please do!