quick sighting

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
sospata
Active

quick sighting

Post by sospata »

Yesterday I was at a train station and while waiting for my train I went to the toilets.
There were only two stalls and no urinals, and when I went in one of the two was occupied.

I went for my pee and when I got out of the stall I found a guy waiting, around 25 I think, holding himself slightly bent forward.
As soon as I got out of the toilet he ran in and went for a quite long pee!

Not a great sighting I know, but still kind of nice.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Re: quick sighting

Post by bodgyuk »

Any sighting is a sighting and that is always good
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Sounds like he was pretty desperate!
I wonder if he'd been in a train without a toilet on board? Maybe even had to get out of it before he had reached his intended destination?
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

That sounds hot. Thank you!
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Young men often have busy schedules, and "I'll hold it 'til I get home" is probably pretty common. Usually they can do it, but not always. Perhaps he had a large coffee before heading for his train, and/or he was in a rush to catch it and had no time to duck into the gents' for a quick pee. And we all know that finding a functioning toilet on a train is a gamble.

In my college years I frequently observed housemates who would head immediately for the toilet upon arriving home, and in my work at a trucking company, the toilet was often the first stop when drivers got back at the end of the day. The purpose of a bladder is to hold urine until it is convenient to empty it, and these men make use of it!
sospata
Active

Post by sospata »

It's probably true that young people hold more often because they don't want to stop what they are doing.
Personally I always did this,but mostly because I have to pee often, so mainly to avoid going to pee all the time :D
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

sospata wrote: 05 Dec 2019, 11:34

Not a great sighting I know, but still kind of nice.
A great sighting, if you ask me lol Seeing a young man in such a predicament requires you to be in the right place at the right time, and often we aren't! Do you mind me asking what he looked like, was wearing, that sort of thing? An office worker with no time to take a restroom break, or a jogger who wanted to stay a bit too hydrated perhaps?
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

My favourite sort of sighting!!!
sospata
Active

Post by sospata »

He was average height, dark hair, wearing jeans and i didn't notice much more because he really went in the toilet quickly.
It was in the middle of the day so I don't think it was an office worker. He probably just arrived at the station to catch a train and was desperate by the time he got there.