A sighting that I've never been able to quite figure out

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
lupoxx
Arrived

A sighting that I've never been able to quite figure out

Post by lupoxx »

As promised in the introduction thread, I'm beginning to recount the few desperation/wetting/pee related incidents I've witnessed first-hand. This is about a sighting a few years ago that does not involve desperation/down-right wetting, but has still stayed in my mind and might be of interest to you guys as well.

So, here goes:

I'm a little bit older than some people in my friend group, meaning I got my driver's license and a car before almost everyone else. The following occurred when me and another friend, who'd also already gotten his license a while ago, were teaching a third friend—let's call him Matt for the sake of this account—a few driving tricks.

Matt was 18 at the time, average height, average built—a "guy next door" kind of lad—and had just gotten his license himself.

We were spending the weekend in a cabin in the woods and me and another friend suggested to let Matt practise driving on the forest road, as he didn't really get much practice at home. The cabin was on private land and the only road leading there was a forest road with a boom barrier. This was perfect for our purposes, because there were no obstacles save for some trees and zero chance of other traffic—or so we thought—allowing Matt to practise things like parallel parking in peace.

My car, a stick shift, was an older model with a bit of a tricky clutch. As I was teaching Matt how to get the hang of it, at one point I told him to put the car in reverse and slowly back out from the parking area onto the forest road. Matt had inadvertently put the car into first gear, however. And instead of easing off the clutch as I had taught him, he sort of just stepped off the pedal, causing the car to jump forward and Matt hitting the breaks hard because he was afraid we would land in the bushes surrounding the parking area.

It was in that exact moment, that we heard a loud rumbling and roaring and, turning our heads, realised that a lorry transporting wood was practically shooting down the forest road at an insane speed behind us. It dawned to all three of us in that moment that there would have been no way the lorry could have stopped in time, if we had backed out onto the forest road as intended.

After a moment of being paralysed with horror, Matt jumped out of the car and ran into the woods like a madman. I also came to my senses again, turned off the ignition, applied the handbrake, fetched the key, and me and my other friend went after Matt.

We found him no more than a few steps away, pissing like a racehorse into some bushes, more or less ignoring all of our questions as to why he had run away and left us and the car.

When he was done peeing, he stepped out of the bushes, told us that—quite understandably—he'd had enough of driving for the day and we all returned to the cabin.

My mind was racing, of course: On the one hand, I was concerned for what had just happened. How in the world could the person behind the wheel of the lorry have thought it was save to go down that forest road at such a speed? They must have known about the cabin and the possibility of people being in the area, especially on a weekend.

On the other hand, I wondered what had happened with Matt.

Had he just run away in shock? Or had he, by chance, started peeing himself (either out of fear or because the sudden braking had been too much on his bladder) and was that the reason why he'd left the car in such a hurry and been evasive when asked about it?

I tried to sneak glances at the tracksuit bottoms he was wearing but there was no obvious wetness visible. However, I did see Matt adjust himself through his pockets quite a few times in the next half hour, which I thought might have been a sign that there was in fact a bit of wetness in his underpants.

The episode has been brought up a couple of times since when our group of friends has gotten together, and it's become something we laugh and reminisce about. When I casually mention the peeing in the woods part, however, Matt always brushes the topic off quite quickly, which is kind of unlike him, because he usually doesn't mind stories being brought up even if they are embarrassing for him, and he usually just has a good laugh about stuff like that.

So, all in all, this still makes me wonder, if I've witnessed a bit of a wetting that day in the woods. Sadly, I'll probably never know for sure...
Brian
Site Staff
Re: A sighting that I've never been able to quite figure out

Post by Brian »

That really is an intriguing experience.

One thing I might mention from my own experience is that having a very full bladder doesn't help with clutch control when driving a manual change vehicle. (But of course a new driver has problems in that area anyway.)

It's most telling, perhaps, that Matt doesn't want to talk about the peeing when you mention it nowadays even though he isn't reticent about other things. Well, telling your friends you were "bursting for a piss" is one thing, but telling them that you had "started doing it in your pants" is another, right? :shock:
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Agree with Brian, suspect he had been bursting all along, and the shock etc pushed him over the edge!!!! 😏😏
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Yes, his bladder was full, but he was too busy at the moment to deal with it - until he received a fright that probably sent a spurt into his underpants, so he had to jump out and dash for the trees. Only he couldn't dash very far!