Sexuality

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Sexuality

Post by Wombat48 »

I used to assume that guys who were into other guys peeing must be Gay or Bi, now realise that it’s not that simple! Would be interesting to hear from other people on this site how they define their sexuality?
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Sexuality

Post by Brian »

Yes, this is an interesting subject. The link between our interest here and our sexuality as individuals will not be the same for everyone.

I'm male (cisgender) and completely gay, a Kinsey 6 if you like, in that I have only ever been interested in other males both sexually and romantically. However I also identify (tentatively) as asexual. The whole subject, I think, is full of uncertainties and contradictions for many people, and it's just as uncertain for me as it is for anyone.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

I should have declared in my post- I am a Gay Male
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I am a closeted gay.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

I'm a gay male (cisgender), but recently,I am also interested in transman.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

I am straight male, I have never had any interest in being with a man, but for some reason male piss desperation turns me on (crotch grabbing in particular). To be honest it does confuse me and can upset me a little at times because it doesn't make sense to me.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Cisgender male. I suppose I am somewhere from asexual to slightly gay.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Gay male. For a long time hidden, but encouraged to be more of myself through the various voluntary organisations I support.

Probably not the sharpest tool in the box, or the quickest or brightest but I am what I am. I mostly try to hide other interests as people treat it as abhorent and disturbing so I just dont tell most about it. I just lose friends more if they think I'm a disturbed freak...
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Tytn wrote: 13 Jan 2020, 19:30 Gay male. For a long time hidden, but encouraged to be more of myself through the various voluntary organisations I support.

Probably not the sharpest tool in the box, or the quickest or brightest but I am what I am. I mostly try to hide other interests as people treat it as abhorent and disturbing so I just dont tell most about it. I just lose friends more if they think I'm a disturbed freak...
But you've also gained some friends on our "disturbed freak" site, even if we don't have the opportunity to meet face to face. It's been at least a dozen years since I met you on your first website, and I do consider you as a friend, and one whom I value. And I speak with some expertise when I tell you that you are sharper than you may think.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Bisexual male, my interest in this fetish applies to both male and female.