Unexpected Changes in Routine

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Unexpected Changes in Routine

Post by Fred »

Greatwater's stories make me think of what can happen if your routine changes. When a toilet is not always available, we generally adopt a routine for fluid intake and output that avoids problems. I've seen what happens if that routine is interrupted.

I've told you about my landscaper years ago. He drank a lot of water while working, but apparently would hold his pee until after he went home at 4:00. But on the day that he completed the work he stayed later and had two beers with me, and then the neighbor showed up and he politely gave her the full tour. He ended up peeing on the freshly graded lawn the instant she left, saying, "I've held it too long."

I've told you about the tech who set up my DSL line. He certainly didn't expect to spend three hours at my home, and consequently he had to march to my bathroom without asking after obvious desperation.

My hunky neighbor, who often gets a giant coffee on his long commute home, and who generally takes an urgent (or very urgent) pee when he gets there. If he's late due to traffic, sometimes he doesn't go when he gets home, and I realize that he must have stopped along the way for an emergency pee.

In these cases and more, the guys didn't get to pee when they expected to, and they ended up desperate.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Re: Unexpected Changes in Routine

Post by greatwater »

When I travel with friends and have to pee, I'll look at the plan and make sure there will be toilets at the next destination. If the plan has just changed out of a sudden, I'll tell my friends that I need to pee. So at least they'd know and might change their plan back to the routine. Lol.

But if I were alone, I'd get very desperate and try to find places to pee eventually. I used to tell you about my trip to the provinces. We decided to take a break at the upcoming gas station because some of us have to pee (me included). When we reached the gas station, we find it deserted, and the entrances barred with barb wires. So we just stood there in front of the entrance and released our flood. That felt quite good!
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"