Saturday Night Show

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Saturday Night Show

Post by greatwater »

Saturday nights are always filled with sightings. I think it's the time when people are heading to the pubs, maybe since the afternoon, and moving from pubs to pubs. I often walk in my town finding large stains of liquid expanding from the wall of the building to the footpath. I think I have at least 3 sightings on Saturday nights here in my town.

The first one is just in town, around the shops, with some dark alleys. They are not that dark really, though they look a bit unpleasant. I was on my way home, when I saw a man leaving his group of friends and heading to one of the alleys. He turned his back to me, but I could see his thick gushing stream. I'm quite sure he was desperate, and at that time, most public toilets are closed.

The second one is when I was about to meet a friend at the train station. I was washing my hands at the Getns, when two men rushing in at the cubicle. As soon as they closed the door, I could hear a long loud gushing noise from both cubicles. One of them moaned, while the other just laughed, talking to his friend how bad they both needed to go. They took quite a long piss.

The last one happened yesterday. I was on my way to Tesco, walking past large university buildings, closely situated together. Ahead of me, a young man turning to the path I was walking and headed to a small corner of the building, which didn't conceal him at all. He stood there for a while, and I was sure what he was doing when I walked past the puddle he has just made at the corner of the building. I wondered why he didn't use other toilets, when I saw a pub in the direction he came from. It was overcrowded. People were drinking and dancing outside. I wonder if he was so bursting he might wet himself before he could get in and join the toilet queue inside. I used to see something like this in my home country too. I walked out of the alley to find a friend, and, while I was waiting, I just ran into a man, bespectacled, twentyish, gushing on the wall hard. A friend of his appeared (My friend hadn't) and asked, "why did you do that? There's a toilet inside!" He said, "I just couldn't hold it!"

Do you have something like this to share? I'd love to hear the stories about chaotic pub nights and men with a full bladder.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Saturday Night Show

Post by Fred »

(A brief visit here this morning)

Just a comment: I love it when two men share about how badly they need to go. Also when the toilets are crowded and man keeps holding it until he can't!
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

Yeah Saturday nights are always a rich source of sightings!

The advent of outdoor smoking areas has meant it’s fairly easy to take a relaxed outdoor piss rather than squeeze into an overcrowded gents. I’ve held a mate’s pint a couple of times while he’s had a leak behind a bin!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Def123 wrote: 02 Mar 2020, 18:25 Yeah Saturday nights are always a rich source of sightings!

The advent of outdoor smoking areas has meant it’s fairly easy to take a relaxed outdoor piss rather than squeeze into an overcrowded gents. I’ve held a mate’s pint a couple of times while he’s had a leak behind a bin!
If you are a smoker, you can also see who is sneaking out for a furtive pee!