A very close call

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: A very close call

Post by Wombat48 »

Pedeguger wrote: 01 Mar 2020, 12:12 I was having a hold last week just for fun, as I am enjoying being with a full bladder. I went to the toilet after waking up and then planned to hold as long as possible.
I drank a lot ot tea and water and when my bladder was very full I went outside. I walked along the roads and parks. When it became very uncomfortable walking with my full bladder I went into our local metro. Sitting down really helped even though I couldn't sit still anymore.
I never used this metro line, so I just sat there until the last metro station. At this time my bladder was so full I had to hold my penis to not piss my pants. Unfortunately there was no toilet at this metro station. Because I knew I could not hold it much longer I took the next metro back to the city, still holding myself.
A few minutes before the main train station where I knew are public toilets I felt a little spurt escaping, but could gain control very soon. By leaving the metro train another big spurt escaped. And when entering the toilets another spurt escaped. As I was not wearing any underwear that day and light pants it was clearly visible on my pants.
Next time I have to plan my hold better.
That sounds like a lot of fun! I love holding in situations where there is no where to pee!