A very close call

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
sospata
Active

A very close call

Post by sospata »

Hello everyone, I wanted to tell you about a very close call I had a couple of days ago.

I had to travel for work and since transportation to the airport is not great I was taking a taxi.
While on the road the taxi got caught in traffic, luckily I am quite paranoid when I have to go to the airport and I left with a lot of time to spare.
There was no problem to catch the flight, but soon into my taxi trip I started feeling the need to pee grow quite fast (I really have to stop drinking tea at breakfast).

While we were in traffic I was becoming really desperate, trying to squirm without letting the driver notice.
By the time we reached the airport I was absolutely bursting. I paid in a rush and ran in the terminal, heading for the toilet.
Trying to walk normally was painful and as soon as I was entering the toilets I felt a spurt escaping.
I quickly grabbed myself and headed to the first urinal where I managed to finally unload my desperate bladder!

When unzipping I lost another spurt, but luckily nothing was visible on my pants and everything was fine except for a bit wet underwear....

Nothing special in this story I know, but I thought someone might enjoy ;)
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Re: A very close call

Post by greatwater »

I did enjoy reading it. Thank you!

I used to have these close calls too, on my way to work. Luckily, the bus stops not far from a public restroom. Maybe there are people who get desperate on the way to work just like me.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
sospata
Active

Post by sospata »

Coming back from work it's definitely common to have close calls for me too!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

That's quite an experience!

I too would have tried not to let the driver notice. Question: were you sitting in the front with the driver (that's normal for taxi journeys here in The Netherlands), or were you in the back (normal in many other countries)? Because if you were in the front it must have been hard to keep your problem a secret, I guess.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Thanks for sharing? What kind of undies did you have on? Wish I was a taxi driver sometimes lol 😂
sospata
Active

Post by sospata »

I too would have tried not to let the driver notice. Question: were you sitting in the front with the driver (that's normal for taxi journeys here in The Netherlands), or were you in the back (normal in many other countries)? Because if you were in the front it must have been hard to keep your problem a secret, I guess.
Luckily I was in the back, I could still hold myself every now and then without the driver noticing
Thanks for sharing? What kind of undies did you have on? Wish I was a taxi driver sometimes lol
Light blue briefs, not so light blue by the end of the trip!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

sospata wrote: 05 Feb 2020, 19:44
Luckily I was in the back, I could still hold myself every now and then without the driver noticing
Thanks for sharing? What kind of undies did you have on? Wish I was a taxi driver sometimes lol
Light blue briefs, not so light blue by the end of the trip!
😂😂
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

sospata wrote: 05 Feb 2020, 06:32
I quickly grabbed myself and headed to the first urinal where I managed to finally unload my desperate bladder!

Hot story man, love the crotch grabbing!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Many/most of us may have two or more cups of tea or coffee at breakfast, so I imagine that many/most of us have had one or more occasions when we arrived at work needing a very urgent pee! I know I have. :shock:
Pedeguger
Active

Post by Pedeguger »

I was having a hold last week just for fun, as I am enjoying being with a full bladder. I went to the toilet after waking up and then planned to hold as long as possible.
I drank a lot ot tea and water and when my bladder was very full I went outside. I walked along the roads and parks. When it became very uncomfortable walking with my full bladder I went into our local metro. Sitting down really helped even though I couldn't sit still anymore.
I never used this metro line, so I just sat there until the last metro station. At this time my bladder was so full I had to hold my penis to not piss my pants. Unfortunately there was no toilet at this metro station. Because I knew I could not hold it much longer I took the next metro back to the city, still holding myself.
A few minutes before the main train station where I knew are public toilets I felt a little spurt escaping, but could gain control very soon. By leaving the metro train another big spurt escaped. And when entering the toilets another spurt escaped. As I was not wearing any underwear that day and light pants it was clearly visible on my pants.
Next time I have to plan my hold better.