Quarantine Stories?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Quarantine Stories?

Post by Wombat48 »

sospata wrote: 31 May 2020, 10:21 Hi everyone, here some restriction are beeing removed slowly like everywhere else.
As someone pointed out this is causing a lot of desperation, at least it did for me!

The worst moment has been 1 week ago. I could finally go out for a walk, enjoy the nice weather and just staying out of the house for a while.
Some places were also seeling coffee and drink, but only in a drive through way as someone said.

I met with a friend and we walked around a bit having a coffee. Inevitably, damn small bladder, I started to feel the need, but I didn't want to go home yet, so I just waited for a while. At some point, my friend still wanted to go around, but my I was quickly becoming desperate and I told him I was thinking to start heading home. He asked why and I tried togive a couple of explanations,before admitting that actually I had to pee bad.

We headed home, with me basically pee dancing at each traffic light. When we parted ways, my bladder was feeling ready to explode! I was only 5 minutes away from my place but I was really worried I was going to pee my pants in the street in broad daylight.

I was holding myself through my pocket, and tried to walk as fast as I could.
I somehow managed to make it to my building, but that's all my bladder allowed me to! I opened the front door and started heading to the elevator, but I couldn't even get there. My bladder gave up and I started peeing myself in the entrance of the building!!
I managed to stop before making a puddle on the floor (some drops may have got there) and I quickly ran to my apartment, without meeting anyone on the way luckily!
Great account! And glad that you managed to get into your apartment unseen- I am very envious as I have never really had a proper accident!!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Wombat48 wrote: 31 May 2020, 16:59

Great account! And glad that you managed to get into your apartment unseen- I am very envious as I have never really had a proper accident!!
While we might be envious of your excellent bladder control, it's true that you miss out on some of the fun! ;)
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Fred wrote: 01 Jun 2020, 10:27
Wombat48 wrote: 31 May 2020, 16:59

While we might be envious of your excellent bladder control, it's true that you miss out on some of the fun! ;)
Yep! Would love to fully lose control one day!!