Peeing in the Sink

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Re: Peeing in the Sink

Post by Adrian6970 »

Bodgyuk, at least your room mate in that B & B got up to pee in the night. You could easily have ended up with a bedwetter, whether it was involuntary or because he couldn't be bothered to get up. :)
psswalls282
Active

Post by psswalls282 »

In uni I saved up for a B&B and went to the city to go clubbing. This was the 80s. Guy I meet at a club paid for a taxi back to my B&B and he took a long slash on a tree just before the entry. I needed a piss but was rock hard so just watched. I was 18. Now 50-ish and rock hard requires a cock ring. He finished with a nice shake and we went inside. I asked for the key. In the 80s B&Bs had a big key you had to leave at the front desk on your way out and ask when you went in! And it was a homophobic and or racist clerk who was not happy this white kid getting with a black guy. After a disapproving look I got the key and we went upstairs. In my room there was a sink and the guy took another leak, I needed one and tried but was so hard I couldn't. Was going to explode but somehow the urge receded and after a while, another explosion happened. Then I was finally able to release my bladder into the sink in the room.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

When I was much younger I had a friend whose family owned a rooming house in downtown Boston (MA). I remember visiting there once and noted that each floor had a number of rooms and one communal bathroom, but every room had a sink. The residents were mostly male, and it dawned on me that with so many sharing one toilet they probably peed in the sink.
bobbob
Arrived

Post by bobbob »

I love it at football matches where, usually in the away end, the sinks double up as urinals (along with almost all other surfaces in the toilets!)
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

bobbob wrote: 18 Jun 2020, 13:15 I love it at football matches where, usually in the away end, the sinks double up as urinals (along with almost all other surfaces in the toilets!)
Sounds exciting! Seen any desperation at football matches?
psswalls282
Active

Post by psswalls282 »

Wombat48 wrote: 19 Jun 2020, 07:25
bobbob wrote: 18 Jun 2020, 13:15 I love it at football matches where, usually in the away end, the sinks double up as urinals (along with almost all other surfaces in the toilets!)

After the pandemic ends - with attitudes changing if I hang around at a WC at a football match and ask some scally lads to take a slash on me do you think (a) they would say yes or no and not be bothered, (b) they'd beat me up, (c) this is offensive non-consenting behaviour?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

psswalls282 wrote: 01 Jul 2020, 19:07
Wombat48 wrote: 19 Jun 2020, 07:25

After the pandemic ends - with attitudes changing if I hang around at a WC at a football match and ask some scally lads to take a slash on me do you think (a) they would say yes or no and not be bothered, (b) they'd beat me up, (c) this is offensive non-consenting behaviour?
I'd be afraid that (b) would be a likely result. Some are looking for an excuse to do it.