Motorway incident

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Motorway incident

Post by Brian »

Fascinating. So Luke wasn't going to change the plan he'd worked out and stop earlier, and he couldn't believe Dan would really have got himself into a situation whereby he just couldn't wait for the planned stop.

I can't get over the thought of how Dan must have felt in the back of the car, his requested stop denied, his bladder bursting, and all the traffic now coming to a stop!
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Out of the five of us, Dan was probably the one who'd be the least embarrassed if he had have wet himself. I do think if we hadn't have had the coke cans he would have properly pissed his pants. However even laid back Dan was mortified having to piss into coke cans! Had it have been Luke himself who needed a piss he would've been absolutely mortified. Although Luke would also claim he'd never have got himself into that situation in the first place. Dan got over the incident very quickly though. What I do remember finding odd was that although he'd wet his boxers he didn't do a wash for about another two days, so his wet boxers were either still in his bag or on his floor (I distinctly remember he didn't have a washing basket).
Dan had wet the bed a couple of times after nights out so technically this wasn't the first time he'd pissed himself, although that was always after a heavy night of drinking.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

So he wet the bed a couple of times too. Clearly you had a whale of a time with your housemates! :lol:
For some reason I've always thought wetting the bed is a bit less embarrassing than wetting yourself in your ordinary clothes in front of your friends. Dan was lucky the rest of you didn't continue the fun by crumpling up the coke cans so that he didn't even have that emergency option... but I suppose there are limits to what friends can do to each other!
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Brian I agree that wetting the bed isn’t as embarrassing as having a proper accident as a result of desperation. Yea Dan wet the bed a few times, only after drinking though. I don’t think it’s that uncommon in young guys after a heaving night on the booze. Certainly more common than than genuine accidents. I remember Sam wet the bed once too after drinking, although I can only ever remember this happening once whereas with Dan it must have happened at least ten times, possibly more. Sam used to play rugby and said you were the odd one out if you hadn’t pissed the bed after a night of drinking with the other rugby lads. One of Sam’s mates wet himself after virtually passing out on our living room floor when we had a house party. However I don’t really find these kind of accidents as exiting as desperation resulting in an accident or near miss.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

pretty hot account, did the other guy make it? :P
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Wetting when asleep or passed out is a true "accident" and doesn't excite me, either. But you aren't supposed to piss your pants when awake and functional, and I find the potential of that event much more interesting.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

ryan1990 wrote: 12 Jan 2021, 16:11 Brian I agree that wetting the bed isn’t as embarrassing as having a proper accident as a result of desperation. Yea Dan wet the bed a few times, only after drinking though. I don’t think it’s that uncommon in young guys after a heaving night on the booze. Certainly more common than than genuine accidents. I remember Sam wet the bed once too after drinking, although I can only ever remember this happening once whereas with Dan it must have happened at least ten times, possibly more. Sam used to play rugby and said you were the odd one out if you hadn’t pissed the bed after a night of drinking with the other rugby lads. One of Sam’s mates wet himself after virtually passing out on our living room floor when we had a house party. However I don’t really find these kind of accidents as exiting as desperation resulting in an accident or near miss.
Yeah totally agree- wetting is only ever exiting when you witness the desperation leading up
To the accident!!! 😏
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Yeah seems we all agree that the desperation side of things is the most exciting part. Although if it doesn't lead to some sort of wetting (like in Dan's case wet boxers) I'm always a bit disappointed. I've got a few other recollections to tell involving myself and others if you guys would like me to post them? I wasn't sure how well my post would go down I've never put anything like that in writing before!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

ryan1990 wrote: 13 Jan 2021, 13:27 Yeah seems we all agree that the desperation side of things is the most exciting part. Although if it doesn't lead to some sort of wetting (like in Dan's case wet boxers) I'm always a bit disappointed. I've got a few other recollections to tell involving myself and others if you guys would like me to post them? I wasn't sure how well my post would go down I've never put anything like that in writing before!
Oh I'd love to hear about them and I am certain everyone else here would too. If your other experiences are even a tiny fraction so interesting as what you told us (almost) happened to Dan they'll be hugely appreciated!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

ryan1990 wrote: 13 Jan 2021, 13:27 Yeah seems we all agree that the desperation side of things is the most exciting part. Although if it doesn't lead to some sort of wetting (like in Dan's case wet boxers) I'm always a bit disappointed. I've got a few other recollections to tell involving myself and others if you guys would like me to post them? I wasn't sure how well my post would go down I've never put anything like that in writing before!
Yes please share!! 😀