Sighting Today

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
crumble66
Arrived

Sighting Today

Post by crumble66 »

I was driving along the main road near to work which is rural but quite busy. Ahead I noticed a hire van pulled in at a layby where there were two other vehicle parked.

The van had its left indicator on and I noticed as I drove closer that a man was getting out with a high viz jacket on. He seemed to rush towards the near side bonnet. As I drove past I glanced across to confirm what I thought he was doing.

He was stood in the tell tale stance to the left of the bonnet peeing. He wasn't showing anything off as his high viz jacket was long enough to cover him but it was unzipped and you could see his pee stream and resultant puddle starting to form.

He must have been bursting to go because there were other vehicles parked but he didnt seem to care.

I wondered how he had ended up in this desperate situation. Maybe he didnt know the area or hadn't been able to find any facilities to use at a local garage.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Sighting Today

Post by Wombat48 »

I love sightings like that!! 🙂 thanks for sharing
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

crumble66 wrote: 12 May 2021, 21:52
I wondered how he had ended up in this desperate situation. Maybe he didnt know the area or hadn't been able to find any facilities to use at a local garage.
This is the same question that often comes to my mind, and sometimes I fantasize a backstory for it!
crumble66
Arrived

Post by crumble66 »

I wonder if he went to the nearby petrol station in the hope of using the toilet there but was told they aren't for public use. If he was bursting as he appeared to be then it was probably a case of do something quickly or wet himself in the van.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Perhaps he was a workman who was a "hold it until I get home" guy.
crumble66
Arrived

Post by crumble66 »

The urge always intensifies when driving. I think it's got to do with the mechanics of our bodies.

It was a hire van so he couldn't take it back with a wet seat I guess.

I heard a man ask the cashier at a nearby petrol station
once if they had a toilet and she said they didnt . Maybe he had asked there too and was told the same.

I wonder what that man did about peeing on that day as he looked uncomfortable and was probably dying to do it.