Football Flooding

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
crumble66
Arrived

Football Flooding

Post by crumble66 »

A friend of mine told me about an incident he witnessed at a football match.

It was a freezing cold day and when he went to use the toilet following a few beers there was quite a queue which was moving quite slowly. It seemed that the cold weather was adding to the need of men to pee more frequently as well as the effect of the beer.

He was just inside the door in view of the urinals when he got pushed quite hard from behind and a man in his late 40s pushed his way past everyone much to the annoyance of other men waiting for their turn to pee.

The man rushed his way to the middle of the floor between the urinals and right in front of everyone peed himself.

My friend said he was frozen to the spot peeing like fury. He said that when he finally finished there was a massive puddle on the floor.

When he was done he simply walked away not saying anything and left the toilets.

I found this very exciting and have often wondered how the man built up to such a humiliating incident.

Maybe the cold got the better of his bursting bladder .Maybe he misjudged his ability to hold it in. Perhaps he wasn't expecting a queue.Perhaps a case of so near but yet so far?

I tried to think what I would have done if I was in that situation.

I wish I'd been there to witness this event.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Football Flooding

Post by Fred »

Football matches attract a predominantly male audience, and they often are beer drinkers, so a queue at the men's room is likely during a break in the game. This gent, no doubt like many others, had been holding his bladder until the break - which proved to be too long. As we age, we find that we can't hold as long as we used to!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fascinating account, thanks for relating it. No doubt the run-up to the incident was along the lines of what Fred suggests.
Maybe the angry reactions of the queueing men when he pushed past them also contributed to the accident in front of everyone? If everyone had been more understanding and moved to let him past more easily, perhaps he would have got there in time. But who knows.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Was this in the UK?
crumble66
Arrived

Post by crumble66 »

Yes it was in the Uk
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Amazing! I wonder why he didn’t use the sink? I was saw a man on the Concourse of Waterloo Station (London) after travelling back from an England Rugby game who had soaked Jeans!!!
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

wombat; not all uk toilets have sinks. I recall one in North Wales. I think it was the 'pisswall' at Blaenau Ffestiniog Football Ground. There was a smaller room with about 2 stalls for the males but outside was something about 20ft long with slanting concrete on 3 sides and then half a side and a doorway, and it was enough room for about 5 guys per wall section and 2 on the shorter section and some room behind them in the middle

No sinks, nothing on the walls, welsh granite and slate, no roof. Probably for the fumes!!!
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Wombat48 I think you need to tell us more about your sighting of the guy in wet pants.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I have been to many stadiums before, and never seen any pee accidents at all, which is surprising given that beer is in plentiful supply
spreadingwarmth
Active

Post by spreadingwarmth »

crumble66 wrote: 13 May 2021, 15:18 The man rushed his way to the middle of the floor between the urinals and right in front of everyone peed himself.

My friend said he was frozen to the spot peeing like fury. He said that when he finally finished there was a massive puddle on the floor.

When he was done he simply walked away not saying anything and left the toilets.

I found this very exciting and have often wondered how the man built up to such a humiliating incident.
Amazing story. The idea that this man knew he wasn't going to make it and in a desperate attempt to keep his pants dry he pushed through the line, only to be too late in the end. Hot stuff.