Layby Leak

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
crumble66
Arrived

Layby Leak

Post by crumble66 »

This morning on the way to work whilst driving down the busy bypass I noticed an articulated lorry parked up in one of the layby on the opposite side of the road.

At the side of the lorry just past the cab I noticed a man wearing a polo shirt and combat trouser with a muscular build.

I could see he had both hard around the vital place and it was obvious he was having a pee.

As I passed the lorry I could see his feet and a puddle which was quite large formed in front of him. He must have been near the end of his pee and he certainly looked like he needed it.

As always I wonder what the circumstances were which led up to this public pee.

I wonder was he not allowed to use the toilet at his last delivery drop off or was the journey to his final destination taking longer than planned and he just couldn't hold it any more without risking an accident in his cab.

It looked like a powerful jet that he was releasing as I drove past.

I love these type of sightings
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Layby Leak

Post by Fred »

Some delivery companies do not want their trucks left unattended, and I read somewhere that UPS drivers have needed to pee in bottles because they're not allowed enough time at deliveries to use a rest room. UPS has forbidden the bottles, but sometimes you just can't hold it...!
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Couple months back was chatting to a mate at work.

Pointed out that those black lumps on the front corners of the truck (44 ton artic unit and trailer) and asked him if he opened the door to have a piss in a layby.

He said he didn't bother. He just hopped out of the passenger door (We've Mercedes 2545 MP4 flat floor cabs) and then had a piss there in the layby. Often facing forwards. I already knew this anway so told him they were the cameras.

Not missing a beat he replied that if they get to see anything juicy then at least somene is. as thanks to his stomach its been years since he's seen his own cock.

He did start leaving the passenger door open after that. Also because we found some trucks had a habit of auto-locking the cab doors whilst the truck was idling in neutral. It had an auto-off function and sometimes when that tripped after idling for 3 minutes, the doors locked.

He works the midnight shift, and drinks at least 4 litres of coffee a day. Takes a pair of 1.5 L flasks with him and also a .5 L travel mug. We try to get as many miles done without much traffic, and as we're limited on driving time and duty times whilst still covering around the country it can be a constant push to reach the delivery points on time. Where we also normally get free coffee.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Drinking four liters of coffee a day suggests several pee stops and holding a full bladder in between. ;-) I imagine he's developed good control and knows all the good places for a pee. If your truck auto-locks after three minutes, that's good motivation to push it out in a hurry!
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

I’ve seen several drivers taking Layby Leaks (cracking phrase by the way!) recently, I’m sure it’s more common now due to Covid it’s only recently that indoor serving of drinks/food has been allowed, whilst drive through type places have always been open. So the same access to drinks but no toilets to use.

I also saw a van driver emptying out a Costa cup full of what I assume was piss last weekend, I wondered if he’d just taken a piss in the cup in his van (while parked) or if he’d had an emergency while driving! A few times I’ve pulled into a lay-by for a slash and found several other cars there so have used an empty bottle or cup in the car and then tipped it out.

At the end of last summer I had to drive a few hours north to pick up something I’d bought on eBay and I found a lovely lay-by with a nice view on the way back!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

In my rural neighborhood there are a number of logging roads, some unused for a long time, and over the years I've seen various trucks and delivery vans pulled into one or another. Maybe the driver is just stopping for lunch, but more likely it's for a leak. The nearest legitimate public toilet is fifteen miles away.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Fred wrote: 18 May 2021, 12:14 Drinking four liters of coffee a day suggests several pee stops and holding a full bladder in between. ;-) I imagine he's developed good control and knows all the good places for a pee. If your truck auto-locks after three minutes, that's good motivation to push it out in a hurry!
I've spoken to him in the past when he has needed distraction and he's on the motorway (highway) and can't pull over (without a fine) and is a hairs breadth away from his exit and there is a layby just after his exit onto a minor road.

Touching Cloth comes to a new level after you've litres of coffee swirling around and every bump and braking and slow car is frustrating.

Sometimes he'll be on the call as he's in the layby too and his voice gets much calmer and he often talks about the day he's had and stuff.