College student exams

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Re: College student exams

Post by Sam70 »

I've read of four hour exams for attorneys, lawyers, to pass the bar exam where each test taker had two tickets to leave the exam room and no more without an approved medical note. There had been suspected cheating in previous exams so this was a new rule for students taking the bar exam given after four years of university plus course work for three more years. Most of the students being 25 or older.

Teachers in the exam hall have some options that the students don't have. They can move around. They may be able to put a coat or something on the floor to soak up the sound. They might chose to pee in a waste basket located outside the classroom door if there is no traffic during the exam.

They can even choose to bolt from the room and getting a doctor to sign off that the only other choice was to wet pants in front of test takers which might affect test scores more than the teacher leaving the room and returning ASAP and qualifying as a medical note to keep the teacher from being fired or disciplined.

I read of a female teacher returning from maturity leave get caught short and sat at her desk and wet her pants in front of her students. The person giving the information did not state if the students in the room were aware of the accident. Hopefully there was carpet or something to absorb all the sound of pee splattering on a hard floor with a solid front on the desk hiding the evidence from the view of the students.

All of our wonder ifs most likely have happened somewhere over time! If only if we could read about a particular some of them!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I'm sure that I once wrote a short recollection from a family event when I heard someone tell a story about how a teacher at their school had wet himself on a coach on a school outing.

Am I dreaming it, or does anyone remember? I can't find it anywhere!!
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I would imagine wetting accidents would be very rare by that age
zsrh2002
Involved

Post by zsrh2002 »

Lee wrote: 20 Aug 2021, 17:46 I'm sure that I once wrote a short recollection from a family event when I heard someone tell a story about how a teacher at their school had wet himself on a coach on a school outing.

Am I dreaming it, or does anyone remember? I can't find it anywhere!!
Is this it

https://www.ladspissing.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5812
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Yes, that’s the new updated version.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I remember seeing a teacher, I think was a supply who was desperate and asked where the toilets were. If he wet himself I don’t know
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

My mate did something similar in an exam, he was desperate and could clearly see him fidget. He later confessed that he dribbled a little bit, but I think his pants would have been quiet wet realistically
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Everyone knows the effect on the bladder when the air conditioning is set way too cold.

I once had one important entrance exam in a freezing cold room. In a shorts all year round climate, people would bring sweaters to deal with a moderately cool room, but it wasn't sufficient for this case. And the exam questions were purposely set very hard, such that a good proportion of the candidates require at least one resit in order to pass (albeit not necessarily in such a cold room). Obviously the nervous level is high on this one.

There were a few tens of exam takers for this instance. I think all were in their twenties. Toilet breaks were allowed during this three hour exam, but only one was allowed out at a time. Halfway through this exam, I noticed that many of the people were taking turns to use the toilets. My water bottle was empty and my bladder was full, even though I had gone before entering the room. I had to wait for a few people before I finally had my turn, all the while not really able to concentrate on the questions with a bladder that was still filling up. What a great relief when I offloaded all that liquid into a urinal.

I can't say I was very desperate, and I didn't see overt desperation (although I couldn't pay much attention to observe this). But definitely a lot of full bladders needed draining midway during this exam, which is definitely not the norm. Usually it is easy to get an excuse to use the toilets, although I hardly needed to use this right in the exams I have taken.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

what climate were you in that you could wear shorts year around? here we get artic whiteouts in the winter with the extreme cold and blowing wind driving the blowing snow. here you need a parka when outside in the winter. if the sky is clear you see sundogs to the side of the sun.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

(All temperatures in Celsius.)

Tropical climate very near the equator. Typical daily temperatures are from the mid 20s to the low 30s, with very little variation throughout the year.

Here, when the mercury drops to 18 degrees, it is reported as news.

I understand that in the UK, 18 degrees is considered warm. To me, this temperature is too cold, rather I find 25 degrees very comfortable.