Toilet Queue

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
psswalls282
Active

Re: Toilet Queue

Post by psswalls282 »

I posted about this a while ago maybe on another board but it bears a repeat on this thread! University reunion, loads of free beer, and a 30 min. fireworks spectacular with hundreds of viewers. After a bunch went to line up for the nearest building's toilet which was just a single person in a nearby building. I wasn't especially desperate but the 30-something South Asian guy in front of me was absolutely bursting, in cargo shorts, hopping from leg to leg and hand in his pocket. The line was moving VERY slowly. After about 10 min. I saw him look very concerned and he just dashed away. There wasn't anywhere near by private and no other toilets so not sure what / where he went, maybe I should have followed him!
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

how did you like your university reunion? glad to talk with your classmates and get info for keeping in touch with them? talk with anyone in line about how much beer they drank and how bad they had to pee?? guessing the Asian guy was about to piss himself and he was not doing very well blocking it with his hands. feeling your bladder swell up is a big part of the beer-drinking experience and I like holding it long as I can when drinking beer. some shorts you don't mind getting wet are nice as I can hold it even when I know I might wet myself and keep holding longer. if it's a yard party I bring a mountain-type bike and sit astride the seat to block it from coming out when I can't hold it the normal way anymore. fun showing off my distended bladder and my abs tensing up with my bladder contractions.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Beer drinkers waiting in a toilet queue is a recipe for failure for some. With beer, urgency can zoom from 1 to 9 in minutes. If you schedule 1.5 minutes per male and 3 minutes per female, being number 10 in the line could become an impossible situation.
AlphaJock
Active

Post by AlphaJock »

@psswalls282 what an amazing sighting. How close was he to the front of the line when he ran off? Were there any bushes nearby he was maybe thinking he could use?
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

would be interesting thinking about what he wound up doing if he dashed off so he would not be seen pissing his shorts. or had to dash off so he could put his hand down inside his shorts and squeeze it off or block it by pressing up between his legs. or he knew of a place where he could pee. at least for me, beer relaxes my bladder and it's easier to hold more. could have been relaxing his bladder and now he found he was at his limit as it was getting really tight really fast as there was no more stretch left to his bladder. then the safety override nerves in the wall of the bladder that protected it from bursting and they signaled the sphincter to open up and he felt that happening so he dashed off. that is how it can go from 1 to 9 in minutes because it was staying relaxed as it stretched all the way to its limit. then the pressure builds fast as it reaches the limit and the safety override kicks in to release the pee.
pants
Active

Post by pants »

You're right that there are not normally queues for gents' toilets

However, I've noticed that Manchester seems to have queues in some places. Saying that,it has been during Pride.

Not sure why Manchester has queues....I've not seen that in other cities.

I did seriously panic I was going to piss my pants (well, jock strap actually ha) in one Pride a few years ago. We were watching the acts in the outside car park in the gay village. Had a few drinks, the urge to piss came on just as the act ended and everybody was making their way out.

I pushed through the crowds and went to the Thompson Arms ( I think). The toilets were upstairs but there was a queue half way down the stairs. I honestly did panic. I never expected to see a queue for the gents!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

pants wrote: 09 Oct 2021, 14:40 You're right that there are not normally queues for gents' toilets

However, I've noticed that Manchester seems to have queues in some places. Saying that,it has been during Pride.

Not sure why Manchester has queues....I've not seen that in other cities.

I did seriously panic I was going to piss my pants (well, jock strap actually ha) in one Pride a few years ago. We were watching the acts in the outside car park in the gay village. Had a few drinks, the urge to piss came on just as the act ended and everybody was making their way out.

I pushed through the crowds and went to the Thompson Arms ( I think). The toilets were upstairs but there was a queue half way down the stairs. I honestly did panic. I never expected to see a queue for the gents!
At times like that they should double up at the toilets/urinals. Everybody pee with a buddy. (If he wasn't a buddy when you started, maybe he would be one by the time you both finished peeing.)