Edinburgh Waverly

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Connor
Involved

Re: Edinburgh Waverly

Post by Connor »

Its great there at the moment for potential sightings! Saturday afternoon tends to be busiest. I saw one guy a few weeks ago perhaps mid-30s holding himself, that's the best so far. I'll probably be back at the weekend to try and see some more!!
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Connor wrote: 08 Sep 2021, 23:07 Its great there at the moment for potential sightings! Saturday afternoon tends to be busiest. I saw one guy a few weeks ago perhaps mid-30s holding himself, that's the best so far. I'll probably be back at the weekend to try and see some more!!
Cool, what did he look like?
Connor
Involved

Post by Connor »

bearshel wrote: 11 Sep 2021, 01:52
Connor wrote: 08 Sep 2021, 23:07 Its great there at the moment for potential sightings! Saturday afternoon tends to be busiest. I saw one guy a few weeks ago perhaps mid-30s holding himself, that's the best so far. I'll probably be back at the weekend to try and see some more!!
He was early to mid-30s I'd say, he had either arriver from further afield or was traveling as he had a small suitcase. Slim build, good looking, wearing a t-shirt and white sports shorts. When he was about third or fourth in the queue he was moving around and crossed his legs at one point. Then when he was at the front it the queue waiting to be called forward he was slightly bent forward and holding himself with one hand. Was a great sight, the best I've seen there so far :)
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Connor wrote: 11 Sep 2021, 22:21
bearshel wrote: 11 Sep 2021, 01:52
He was early to mid-30s I'd say, he had either arriver from further afield or was traveling as he had a small suitcase. Slim build, good looking, wearing a t-shirt and white sports shorts. When he was about third or fourth in the queue he was moving around and crossed his legs at one point. Then when he was at the front it the queue waiting to be called forward he was slightly bent forward and holding himself with one hand. Was a great sight, the best I've seen there so far :)
Sounds like a hot dude!
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

I dunno how long this is due to be like this but I'm hoping a while as there is rugby matches on every week in November then December is busy in Edinburgh anyway so that's a couple of months of potentially lots of sightings.
Connor
Involved

Post by Connor »

Keith wrote: 13 Sep 2021, 14:39 I dunno how long this is due to be like this but I'm hoping a while as there is rugby matches on every week in November then December is busy in Edinburgh anyway so that's a couple of months of potentially lots of sightings.
And as things are opening up more, more people out and about, more guys out for a drink at the weekend desperately needing to go before their train home.....it's going to be great for sightings. I often get the train home from work, from platform 2, which is almost directly opposite where the toilets are currently situated. Occasionally see a big of a longer queue, but obviously think the weekends are best for seeing anything.
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

I use to be in Edinburgh daily for work as well but still working from home these days. I made a couple jaunts into Edinburgh the last couple weekends I have had reasons to be in Edinburgh not just this, however should this be in place when the rugby is on I think I will be going in for the day catch the games in a pub then hang about in the hope to catch sightings.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

i been told that rugby players get their players full for the rugby games. how did that tradition come about??
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Got drunk last night and still half cut today so gonna have hair if dog pints and trip into Edinburgh for this. Will keep you updated
Connor
Involved

Post by Connor »

I was there at Waverley today, and managed to see a couple of good sights! One guy, early 20s, squeezed himself a couple of times but otherwise stood normally but with a pained look.

The other I managed to get a photo of, sorry quite poor quality as I was trying to photograph him discreetly. Also early 20s, and he held himself the entire time he was waiting in the queue. The queu e is mixed with men and women, but they call forward the next person dependant on whether a male or female toilet has become free. He was behind about four other men, and when he was at the front of the queue a couple of ladies were called before him.

At one stage he said something to the attendant, I like to think he was saying how desperate he was but sadly I wasn't near enough to hear. Was lovely to watch though:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DvFH2ULwWnx3c4g2A