Desperation on Public Transport

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Desperation on Public Transport

Post by Fred »

Tytn wrote: So, they boarded mine, having just downed a litre can of energy drinks each and were in their upper teens...
Tytn, this is such a lovely scenario, and hopefully you will let us know how "it all came out". From my past experience, I'll guess that they just ignored their bladders for the first hour or so (a combination of denial and overconfidence), then started asking "how much longer" and then "can you stop somewhere" as reality set in.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

It is a story I have written but I haven't finished the story off, er, it, um, I, um, I got distracted... um....
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Here's an incident I recall on a bus which took place during my student years.

As a member of my college chess team I had been out with my fellow team members to an away chess match. As impoverished students our only means of getting to and from these matches was on public transport, and it was often a lengthy journey. This occasion was no exception, and I was in the bus in the final stages of our journey with three of the other team members back to the same complex of student flats where we all lived. All of us were around 20 years old.

One of the guys, a very shy individual with red hair, was sitting opposite us and not taking part in the conversation. That was normal for him, and I wasn't paying him much attention anyway, talking to the other two as I was about our respective games in the match. I occasionally, during the journey, noticed a slightly strange physical motion which the shy red-haired guy kept doing, but didn't really think anything of it at the time. Every now and then he was lifting his knees up to his chest and clasping his lower legs with his arms. I thought he was cold or something.

Well, we were virtually at the end of our journey, the bus was approaching the brow of a hill which it would then plunge down for the final minute or so of the journey before we would reach the flats where we all lived. Suddenly, with no warning and without saying anything, the red-haired guy got up from his seat and rushed forward to the front of the bus while the rest of us just stared at him from behind. The bus was not near a stop at the time, and he just waited with his back to us until the bus arrived at the stop - I think only two stops before the one by our flats - before jumping out and leaving us.

I turned to the other two and looked at them in slightly amused astonishment. One of them just looked back at me expressionlessly, possibly disapproving of me drawing attention to the situation. The other seemed to be trying not to laugh. We, the remaining three of us, continued the very short remainder of our journey and said goodbye, none of us commenting on the fact that our other team member had obviously not been able to wait and had had to get off the bus slightly too early because he would have wet his pants if he didn't.

I have no idea if our team mate actually found somewhere to relieve himself without doing it in his pants. I never dared to ask him about it afterwards.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I imagine he copiously watered the first bush that he came to! Perhaps the "doorstep syndrome" - the urgency becoming worse the closer you get to relief - came into play, and the young man made the correct choice. Getting off the bus and having to walk the rest of the way was a better choice than pissing one's pants in front of others.

I do sometimes envy those young men who can endure the discomfort and hold far more than their bladders can customarily contain.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Thanks for sharing. A most interesting account.
zsrh2002
Involved

Post by zsrh2002 »

Found on twitter, but could have been posted on the old board or on a blog. But I find this photo goes with the topic of this thread. It looks like it was taken on the London Underground. It is one of my favorite photos! :D :shock:

Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Great photo, thanks!
It's interesting he doesn't seem bothered enough to zip his jacket up which would hide the wet spot to an extent.
Congratulations on being the first to embed an image on this forum. It's nice to have it confirmed that the BBCode works here. We can start a new thread for general images in the Images and Videos section (in both Open and Stronger Interests) if there's sufficient enthusiasm, and anyone is welcome to start such a thread with suitable pictures. (But the above image does indeed belong in this thread!) :)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I do appreciate the pictures, and regarding these I suggest one possibility. The amount of fluid is relatively small, and given its location relative to the man's anatomy, it could well be an emission of another sort. :roll: :oops: Perhaps something had excited him! :shock:
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yeah, right, Fred, he might indeed have been excited by the thought of what he was going to have for dinner and that caused a small bottle of ointment to leak from deep in his pocket. :mrgreen:

(Just thinking about which section of the forum we're in. LOL! :D :D :D )
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Very good photo, reminds of an incident back in the 90's on what was then one of the new style carriages on a train from Victoria to Woolwich Arsenal.

When I got on at Victoria this early twenty something lad was in the doorway talking to his mates. They were all drinking from 330ml cans of lager, but lad on train was evidently the worse for wear, unsteady on his feat, slurring his words slightly and trying to drink his lager in one hand, hold on to his carrier bag of more 4pks in his bag and squeezing his crotch at regular intervals.

I had chosen to sit in the main part of the compartment one row back facing the door. I soon wished I'd chosen the the little 10 seat alcove behind the doors next to where the guards compartment used to be. The warning sound sounded to stay clear of the doors, his mates reeled off and he stood there for a moment swinging his bag and squeezing himself quite fiercely, swore at the rest of the passengers who were looking him up and down and glided ungracefully into the alcove seats as the train swayed out of the station.

The next moment an under breath swear word (the type that Norwegian has three different words for depending on circumstances) but louder than he probably imagined, and the next moment a river was running down the aisle. He stood up and from his actions extracted the misbehaving body part and ensured no one else was going to sit on those seats for the rest of the journey

He got off at Charlton, scowling at everyone, still drinking a can of beer with a largish wet patch going from the fly of his jeans across to his left thigh and a slight dribble down his left inside thigh.

If only I had sat in one of those seats instead of trying to see the action in the doorway.