The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Skikid2010
Interested Member
Posts: 33
Joined: 11 Nov 2017, 20:03

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Skikid2010 »


Pedeguger
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 05 Feb 2018, 17:26

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Pedeguger »

Yannn wrote:
07 Jan 2019, 05:31
I hope you like those 2 videos.
I find them on thisvid.com
I like everything about it. The guy made it but i'm sure his underwear is a little bit wet.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/45mh5e39jex9 ... 6X8ua?dl=0
Does someone know where I can get access to these videos? Unfortunately there are not there any longer 😞

Dazza88
Well Known Member
Posts: 102
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 14:35

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Dazza88 »

no idea what the vids even were

Keith
Well Known Member
Posts: 233
Joined: 27 Nov 2016, 15:00

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Keith »

Dazza88 wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 23:51
no idea what the vids even were
I think they were the ones, on the guy in the chinos waiting in the toilet queue at a festival or something

Yannn
Interested Member
Posts: 30
Joined: 07 Jan 2019, 04:42

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Yannn »

Pedeguger wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 11:57
Yannn wrote:
07 Jan 2019, 05:31
I hope you like those 2 videos.
I find them on thisvid.com
I like everything about it. The guy made it but i'm sure his underwear is a little bit wet.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/45mh5e39jex9 ... 6X8ua?dl=0
Does someone know where I can get access to these videos? Unfortunately there are not there any longer 😞
Here they are. I canceled my subscription to dropbox because it became so expensive for no reason and I use Google drive now.
tell me if you can see them :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I6sUyc ... 0FXEl/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qLrXIp ... 6KSDS/view

Lee
Well Known Member
Posts: 264
Joined: 18 Sep 2016, 16:05

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Lee »

These are brilliant. Thanks. Best I have ever seen.

Pedeguger
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 05 Feb 2018, 17:26

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Pedeguger »

Yannn wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 10:29
Pedeguger wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 11:57
Yannn wrote:
07 Jan 2019, 05:31
I hope you like those 2 videos.
I find them on thisvid.com
I like everything about it. The guy made it but i'm sure his underwear is a little bit wet.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/45mh5e39jex9 ... 6X8ua?dl=0
Does someone know where I can get access to these videos? Unfortunately there are not there any longer 😞
Here they are. I canceled my subscription to dropbox because it became so expensive for no reason and I use Google drive now.
tell me if you can see them :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I6sUyc ... 0FXEl/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qLrXIp ... 6KSDS/view
Thanks. This is one of the best sightings I’ve ever seen.

burstingguys
Site Staff
Posts: 252
Joined: 08 Oct 2016, 15:06
Location: NYC

Re: The Master Video List

Post by burstingguys »

There used to be a few more of these on tumblr. Can't imagine there weren't at least a couple of guys who had genuine accidents that day.
"I gotta get in there man!"

Fred
Site Staff
Posts: 1234
Joined: 20 Sep 2016, 12:37

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Fred »

That pair of videos is among the very best for "waiting in line"! That fellow showed all the signs of being on the verge of pissing himself. The postures, the hand presses, the constant leg movements and the pained expressions! The other fellow looked fairly well controlled, but then he doubled up with our subject, so I guess he was on the verge, too.

This is about as obvious as guys get when they're desperate - compared to the antics we see on the "pee for the camera" alleged desperation videos.

ThePTNN202
Interested Member
Posts: 15
Joined: 17 Sep 2020, 07:40
Location: Australia

Re: The Master Video List

Post by ThePTNN202 »

Yannn wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 10:29
Pedeguger wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 11:57
Yannn wrote:
07 Jan 2019, 05:31
I hope you like those 2 videos.
I find them on thisvid.com
I like everything about it. The guy made it but i'm sure his underwear is a little bit wet.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/45mh5e39jex9 ... 6X8ua?dl=0
Does someone know where I can get access to these videos? Unfortunately there are not there any longer 😞
Here they are. I canceled my subscription to dropbox because it became so expensive for no reason and I use Google drive now.
tell me if you can see them :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I6sUyc ... 0FXEl/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qLrXIp ... 6KSDS/view
Sorry to be the downer, this one is a bit borderline for me, well the 2nd part. It seems OK, he made it at least, so you can have it.
I don’t know the full story, or where this is from, but on initial viewing I come away with the impression there’s been some level of poor planning and management on behalf of the event organizers where ever this is, it might be more to do with my previously having worked in planning / logistics for some of these type of things though so that gets me angry anyway LOL, TG I don’t do any of that kind of work anymore.
It doesn’t seem these guys have done anything wrong, yet are unwillingly in this situation through no fault of their own. A description indicated they probably waited over an hour on a bus to get there, only to be greeted by insufficient facilities, which is where I consider the event organizer to be at fault if that actually is the case. Further, it doesn’t look like an isolated incident, I’ve seen a couple of other similar videos that appear to be from the same event, so presumably it was an ongoing issue all day, plus there’s no excuse for anyone to say “we didn’t know”, it is blatant and in view of everyone. There’s an unnecessarily long line of people waiting, many clearly in discomfort, and worse still a neglect to take any action (there’s even some event team or security nearby, I can’t really make out what the uniform is) though, again, I don’t know the full story.
Frankly, if a video like this emerged from a project I’d worked on, I’d have to consider that it actually reflects poorly on the organization, reflects poorly on myself and my team’s planning and management. A superior should have been notified immediately, before it ever even got to this stage, that the ‘situation’ was getting out of control and a contingency provided asap.
I don't know anymore, maybe I shouldn't have watched those videos LOL, sorry for writing as if I've just been triggered by something. Honestly, I think I'd probably be inclined to facilitate just letting some of them go behind or in the bushes (assuming there was no immediate danger there) if they really had to, even if that is against protocol because by the end the main subject actually appears to be in pain, and some others not far off, so it's bordering on an OHS issue, especially if it's been going on like this all day, it would still be poor on my part but the better of two evils at least until another solution can found.
Anyway, I’m glad the guy made it but I honestly feel sorry for him towards the end.

Post Reply