The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: The Master Video List

Post by Brian »

Keith wrote: 06 Aug 2019, 16:29 This only takes you to 1 video? Is this link for them all
Well, we don't allow mass links to lots of videos in case an under-age one slips through. Linking to individual ones, as Yannn has rightly done here, is the only way. Sorry about that. It's to ensure that our site doesn't get closed down. :roll:
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Well how do locate the other ones which yann is talking about?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Keith wrote: 06 Aug 2019, 18:23 Well how do locate the other ones which yann is talking about?
Hint: this site has personal messages which are private and lots of people use them. ;)
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Thanks for these! They reinforce the origins of omorashi. It seems that the majority of videos of holding and peeing come from Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and the US. But lots from Japan.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Football team pep talk. This one was posted before but I think only on the old board. The guy we should be watching is pretty obvious, left of picture. Unsurprisingly, when the players finally run out onto the field immediately after their team talk, he appears to be the only one who doesn't come outside with them - not straight away, in any case!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

You're supposed to hydrate well before a game, and that fellow may have overdone it. With such obvious jigging and pinching, he must have been bursting! Yes, I looked carefully at the players headed out to the field and I didn't see him!
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Would be awesome to recreate vids like this but with a more unfortunate ending
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes, I can picture him in that huddle at the end, his arms across his team-mates shoulders, finding that the relevant muscles let him down at that moment and a warm stream starts running down his leg ...