The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Lee »

I wonder how many times, when he was carrying out royal duties, he longed to say that to someone?!
BottleBlaze
Involved

Post by BottleBlaze »

You can even a bit of desperation in his stance before he says it!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I like Harry anyhow, so I watched the whole video. I'm sure there have been many occasions when Harry had to carry on holding a full bladder, but now that he is relieved (!) of royal duties such occasions will be fewer and voluntary.
WindowsXP
Active

Post by WindowsXP »

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer ... e-23699310

"Referee caught urinating in centre of the pitch seconds before kick-off on live TV"

This was an exciting accidental find. A referee pees in his black kit shorts in the middle of the pitch just before kick-off. Judging by the amount of pee, the ref must've been desperate and tried to go discretely as it would've been too close to scheduled kick-off for anybody to excuse themselves to the bathroom. I like how he relaxes his waistband a bit too!
Last edited by WindowsXP on 18 Mar 2021, 01:30, edited 1 time in total.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

That's a brilliant find. We've seen it happen to a few players on the pitch before, but this is the first time I've heard of the ref having to wet himself like that. And right at the start?? What on Earth was he thinking, failing to "go before"?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

There's a fellow who is really dedicated to the game, willing to piss his shorts just so he won't hold up play. Perhaps in the past he's forgotten (or chosen not) to use the toilet but has been able to hold it until a suitable break, only this time he realized he couldn't.
WindowsXP
Active

Post by WindowsXP »

Brian wrote: 18 Mar 2021, 08:10 And right at the start?? What on Earth was he thinking, failing to "go before"?
Yeah that did seem odd at first. I assumed they must have to be on the pitch for some time before kick-off and stay there. Someone also suggested that it's not uncommon to only have a limited time to use the bathrooms before going on to the pitch, given how many players and staff would also be using them.
WindowsXP
Active

Post by WindowsXP »

Fred wrote: 18 Mar 2021, 10:59 There's a fellow who is really dedicated to the game, willing to piss his shorts just so he won't hold up play. Perhaps in the past he's forgotten (or chosen not) to use the toilet but has been able to hold it until a suitable break, only this time he realized he couldn't.
Yeah this is what I assumed to be honest. An innocent rare occasion of getting caught short. I gather the general population are ignorant to how common wettings are in sports, too. We've all read and heard plenty of stories like this before. Even in amateur and hobby sports matches it's common to just go in your kit as discretely and with the least damage to your shorts as possible, if it's urgently necessary. Bearing in mind you're often covered in mud / rain anyway. I can remember at least one occasion where I did it as a goalie and other fully-grown men admitted to having the same one-offs on a rare occasion while also on the pitch / middle of other sports matches etc on the Facebook post where I first saw this video.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

WindowsXP wrote: 19 Mar 2021, 01:21 [...]Even in amateur and hobby sports matches it's common to just go in your kit as discretely and with the least damage to your shorts as possible, if it's urgently necessary.[...]
It must be quite nerve-wracking if you're not sure how much it will show on the shorts afterwards. The referee whose story you posted was wearing black shorts, but you can still see that they're wet afterwards.
Therefore, I guess only if it's "urgently necessary" indeed. In that case, maybe worrying about how it will look is a secondary consideration. :roll:
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Maybe he got too consumed with the pre-match preparations and forgot to pee? Not sure whether there are COVID-19 restrictions preventing the referee to use the toilets before officiating the match? And probably he thought he could hold until half-time, until he stood in the middle of the field, realizing that his bladder would not hold it in any longer. He must have considered whipping it out as he loosened his drawstrings, but ultimately decided against it because he was right in the middle of the field, and was too far from any place where he could get some privacy.